Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Right... random topic title... or is it -_o? But that's besides the point, i'm basically showing everyone a sneak peak of a layout i'm making for a site at which I was just recently promoted to a webmaster of yey go me =P. There are actually 2 different layouts I was creating this first one attached to this post is the one I'm going to finish and would like comments on, the second layout which I will post in this thread later I don't quite care about anymore because I have already decided that I am not going to finish it :P. Once again I'm sticking with more simplish schemes like that of the splash page I posted not too long ago. *banner ideas would be greatly appreciated*
Posted
w00t w00t why thank you maladjusted atleast someone takes the time to click the attachment and then comment x__X. Oh yes and here was the other layout I was talking about, the one I don't plan on finishing
--->
Posted
The first.... well i litteraly seen the light lol. man thats so light its creapy :p well yesh darken it a little and its a damn spiffy layout (sneak peak)

Second well... I dont like it that much =/... Its... Strange...
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I really like your first one, though, the girl in the back seems to be a little revealing... :shifty:

lol, anyways, I really like it, like I said before. I hope to see more... if you plan on making more...! ^___^[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...