Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
after seeing sora being thoroughly dealt with by crim can we finally say that crim is better. COme on now wasnt it beautiful how sora was flung of that cliff like an unwanted piece of trash
Posted
Yeah, it was awesome! And his scream was very very very cool!

Crim: Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sora: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Crim: Hm...

I watched that part over and over again and again^____^ Crim rules!
Posted
yes ladies and gents a witness. although a long time crim fan K.K.C. has seen the ***** whoppin. Please sora fans do u guys have anything to say or r u guys home cryin like kobe was after the lakers were booted outta the playoffs
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]That was a awesome episode. I just thought it was cool how Sora got flung off the cliff and cried and all but although I like both characters so I have nothing really to say...[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]K.K.C if Sora hadnt died I would be up in your face about how Sora is way cooler than [i]Crim[/i] but I cant... Arrrg Sora shoulda won, Crim is so old school![/color][/size]
Posted
i agree with hack helba... sora is far more cool than crim, i would lioke to see him kick crim's ***... i say crim was cheating, and thats why sora lost! yes... that explains it!
Posted
Aw... you guys are just a bunch of sour losers. How the hell could Crim be cheating? You can't really cheat in an MMORPG unless you can hack. I don't think Crim can hack.
And being old school is good. If Crim likes being old school, then so be it ^__^
Guest dayday
Posted
Come on K.K.C. We all know that Sora is better. Crim is too stuck up to kill somebody anyway. He tricked Sora that's it. Because if not he would have already been dead.
Posted
Yay! Crim kicked Sora's childish ***. *Does the happy dance*

Personally, I would find it amusing if Crim had knocked Sora to the edge, where he had to place all his concentration into balancing to avoid a fall. Then have Helba gate in next to Crim and use her wand as a bat, and Sora's face as a ball. And of course, Sora would land on BT and knock her off the side and into the fog.

Now that scene would have all the best elements of .Hack//SIGN. :D
Posted
I still say that you guys are just sore losers... Look, Crim won, And from how Sora was his normal chippy self, i doubt he was having a bad day.... How the hell is Crim stuck up? You people make no sense! Can't you just except it that Crim is better then Sora!? And how could he trick Sora?!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Black_Phoenix [/i]
[B]Yay! Crim kicked Sora's childish ***. *Does the happy dance*

Personally, I would find it amusing if Crim had knocked Sora to the edge, where he had to place all his concentration into balancing to avoid a fall. Then have Helba gate in next to Crim and use her wand as a bat, and Sora's face as a ball. And of course, Sora would land on BT and knock her off the side and into the fog.

Now that scene would have all the best elements of .Hack//SIGN. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

*bursts out laughing* Oh yeah, that would be BEAUTIFUL! *considers* Well...I like BT, so just everything before that...

Heh...Sora's an annoying little brat and Crim is awesome (and how could he cheat?!?) so good riddance!
Posted
Yay! Solid's back (Welcome Back)! Where have you been? Yeah, I don't know you, but it seems weird when people disappear without a trace (what happened to Koala Su? O_o). Anyway... [quote]How the hell is Crim stuck up?[/quote] I believe these kinds of comments were covered by Crim in episode 25. Simply, by stuck up, dayday means that Crim does not conform to anything and everything like a teenager, and refuses to do so simply for aesthetics. In other words, Crim is himself and refuses to be anything else. Dayday is just calling it arrogance to give a negative connotation to Crim's philosophy. However, IMO, I think it's a good code of conduct. ;) [quote]And how could he trick Sora?![/quote] I have no clue about this one. I thought it was Sora who was trying to psyche-out Crim in episode 25. Crim has fought Sora two times before, and he's figured out that Sora's fighting style relies more on talk than skill. When Crim disregarded Sora's comments, it became clear who was the stronger of the two.
Guest sora222
Posted
i like sora but inever watch the show and played the game so i have no idea what you guys are talking about .
Posted
Yes so many Sora fans...can go to hell! Sorry bout that! Sora lost-Crim won that's all there really is to say, I mean it's not like Crim can cheat and Sora can't have an "off day" because your stats are the same every time you play. So there! Hmph! I'm going to bed!
Posted
Didn't Crim or Sora imply that they were roughly the same in level and equipment. If this is true, then Crim won because he has more skill, more luck, or... um... a faster connection.
Personally, I don't really like Crim, but I still think he won fair and square.
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson] Crim stated that Level 99 is not all that it sounds like. For instants if your a level 80 and go up against a level 99. If you have a better skill the 80 can still win. This is the same case when Crim wooped Sora.[/size][/color]
Guest Sora 4 eva
Posted
I cannot BELIEVE you are DISSING Sora!!

Reasons why sora are cool:
[PHP]1.Sora saves Tsukasa, Mimiru and Subaru in epi 26[/PHP]
2. He's funny! A cute little childish guy you learn to love!
3. Krim is a grown-up! Sora is in 4TH GRADE.....He's supposed to be immature
4.Krim is old school....no fun!!!
5. sora is a major bishie!!!:love:

And Krim, is annoying, always stating to obvious....So yeah, Krim is stronger, Sora is cooler. all there is too it...:)
Guest Infinitis
Posted
SORA IS NOT DEAD! HE'S STILL ALIIIIIIVE!!!!!!! I think it's not fair, and just when he was getting on the good side too. Gerrrrrrr >.< Biiiiig Sora Fan!!!!! ^________^
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I didn't like the fight all that much, besides the fact that Sora lost. If you're going to kill Sora, at least have a longer fight with him. They showed 2 minutes of them talking a bit and jumping around once or twice and then Sora fell. There should have been an entire episode of them fighting, that would have been great.



.hack//sign THE LOST EPISODE : Sora vs. Crim
*ooooooooooh*

MORE JUMPING AND STUFF!
MORE OF CRIM STATING THE OBVIOUS, BUT SOUNDING SMART AT THE SAME TIME!!
MORE COCKY A** REMARKS FOR SORA!!!


Now thats an episode.:D
Posted
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: Sora all the way!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...