Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Amarant
Posted
The final fantasy series (oh yeh, i've got every single one) :excited:
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Ummm im not sure if this would go here. But anyways I think that Kingdom Hearts is a winner, or any RPG game, or any game made by squaresoft. Doesn't really narrow it down much does it.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Amarant
Posted
lol@Meteora
yeh squaresoft games rule:laugh:
Posted
Bleh, yeah, i'm pretty sure this belongs in one of the game sections. But anyway, I like a lot of games, but one of my all time fav series would be the Golden Sun series. I also like The Legend of Zelda OT too. Bleh, to many good games out there.
For the comp. I like Morrowind, that's a cool game too.
Posted
[color=teal][b]I personally like Chrono Cross! I haven't really got that far into the game, but I'm hooked on it. My favorite character has got to be Kid. The attitude is everything. But anyways, the fight mode reminds me of Evolution words, and I kinda like it. Dunno why though...[/color][/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...