OtakuBoards

Question...

DBZgirl88

Ummm, why don't you answer that first?:P
But for me it would be Pokemon and Digimon. First of all, to me, they are way overdoing both the series. I used to love them, I just grew out of Pokemon, but Digimon was good till 'bout the 3rd season. I loved season 1 & 2... but the 3rd was bad.
DBZ is getting kinda bad too... but hey, there is nothing I can do about it.

Oh yeah... just some advice, but you might want to put a little more efort into your posts, or they will be closed!
Thx for listening to my babblin'.

And welcome to the Otaku Boards!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chabichou [/i]
[B]What is your LEAST favourite animé and why? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Welcome to the OtakuBoards, but first up, some rules.

1. Favorites threads are highly discouraged, even when you do put the reasons.

2. When starting a thread, or just posting in general, put more thoughts and efforts into your post instead of stating just one general statement. If you take a look around at some of the posts here, you will see that lots of people take time to say what they have to say. You should to.

That said, have a great time! ^_^ *QA*[/color][/size]

Thanks a lot for telling me that. I'm not much of a writer, but I'll try to put more effort into my posts. And as for MY least favourite animé, I would have to say Yu Gi Oh. I absolutely hate shows that completely revolve around games. They make it seem so serious when it shouldn't be. I also dislike beyblade for the same reason. An Metabots......

[color=indigo]Sorry Chabichou, but other members are turning your thread into a spam fest already. I'm going to close it, but first I want to thank you for responding to Queen Asuka's request in such a respectful manner. Hopefully your next thread won't be overridden with such horrid posts.[/color]