Fyxe Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 Ummm, why don't you answer that first?:P But for me it would be Pokemon and Digimon. First of all, to me, they are way overdoing both the series. I used to love them, I just grew out of Pokemon, but Digimon was good till 'bout the 3rd season. I loved season 1 & 2... but the 3rd was bad. DBZ is getting kinda bad too... but hey, there is nothing I can do about it. Oh yeah... just some advice, but you might want to put a little more efort into your posts, or they will be closed! Thx for listening to my babblin'. And welcome to the Otaku Boards!
Queen Asuka Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chabichou [/i] [B]What is your LEAST favourite animé and why? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=hotpink][size=1]Welcome to the OtakuBoards, but first up, some rules. 1. Favorites threads are highly discouraged, even when you do put the reasons. 2. When starting a thread, or just posting in general, put more thoughts and efforts into your post instead of stating just one general statement. If you take a look around at some of the posts here, you will see that lots of people take time to say what they have to say. You should to. That said, have a great time! ^_^ *QA*[/color][/size]
DBZgirl88 Posted August 29, 2003 Author Posted August 29, 2003 Thanks a lot for telling me that. I'm not much of a writer, but I'll try to put more effort into my posts. And as for MY least favourite animé, I would have to say Yu Gi Oh. I absolutely hate shows that completely revolve around games. They make it seem so serious when it shouldn't be. I also dislike beyblade for the same reason. An Metabots......
duelist22 Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 BeYblades? When did this appear? What has this queer world come to?!
Zen Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 I highly DISLIKE Yu-gi-oh. In my school, if you like anime. your a YGO Dork. Growl! I hhte!, i mean dislike, YGO.
Heaven's Cloud Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 [color=indigo]Sorry Chabichou, but other members are turning your thread into a spam fest already. I'm going to close it, but first I want to thank you for responding to Queen Asuka's request in such a respectful manner. Hopefully your next thread won't be overridden with such horrid posts.[/color]
Recommended Posts