OtakuBoards

I finally got to see EVA!

Seifer

I finally watched the first DVD of the first four episodes and I am impressed. It sucked when I finished the fourth episode because now i have to go out and buy the rest of the series :) Its great though.

I knew it was good but it was great.

Also has anyone Seen, Ninja Resurrection. I saw a trailer for it and it has some outstanding voive acting. It looks good too.

One more thing. ADV does the best translations I have seen. They pretty much stick to the original japanese script like a fly on a flytrap.

[quote]I finally watched the first DVD of the first four episodes and I am impressed. It sucked when I finished the fourth episode because now i have to go out and buy the rest of the series :) Its great though. [/quote]

well i suppose you feel good now don't you
i've already seen, it was fairly good

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]try [url]http://kazaa.com[/url] as you can download all eva episodes there.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was gonna do something like that, but I really want to get the the DVD set... Better quality an' all...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]God! I want to see Evangelion SOOOOO badly!! I'm trying to get my Dad in the states to purchase the 8-DVD set for me... But It's pretty expensive... :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate living in New Zealand because 1) I dont have the money to import the stuff 2) and that the fact I live in NZ its really hard to get.

Ive seen nothing but five minute of an episode but...
what i saw was cool.