Seifer Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I finally watched the first DVD of the first four episodes and I am impressed. It sucked when I finished the fourth episode because now i have to go out and buy the rest of the series :) Its great though. I knew it was good but it was great. Also has anyone Seen, Ninja Resurrection. I saw a trailer for it and it has some outstanding voive acting. It looks good too. One more thing. ADV does the best translations I have seen. They pretty much stick to the original japanese script like a fly on a flytrap.
Fall Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [quote]I finally watched the first DVD of the first four episodes and I am impressed. It sucked when I finished the fourth episode because now i have to go out and buy the rest of the series :) Its great though. [/quote] well i suppose you feel good now don't you i've already seen, it was fairly good
Transtic Nerve Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 it's a very good series. one of the unique ones that exist
PiroMunkie Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hrmm.. I've never actually thought too much about watching it.. but you people seem to like it so I might check it out... I drew a pic of Rei not to long ago, though. I'll prolly post it tomorrow if I remember, just to show you peoples.[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 first 4 episodes, so the last thing you saw was when shinji ran away and comes back in the end? or are you talking about when asuka comes into it....
Flash Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 God! I want to see Evangelion SOOOOO badly!! I'm trying to get my Dad in the states to purchase the 8-DVD set for me... But It's pretty expensive... :cross:
Nothing674 Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 I'm with Final Flash. Everyone is telling me how great EVA is, and I haven't seen any of it yet. I'd kinda like to sample it before I buy it though, anyone know a good site to download any? I'd appreciate it.
Break Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 i will search on an Engine for it on the net tonight, i will see if i can download eps. or order them online.
Sephiroth Posted October 1, 2001 Posted October 1, 2001 try [url]http://kazaa.com[/url] as you can download all eva episodes there....
Seifer Posted October 1, 2001 Author Posted October 1, 2001 Yeah, the fourth episode where shinji runs away and comes back.
Flash Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]try [url]http://kazaa.com[/url] as you can download all eva episodes there.... [/B][/QUOTE] I was gonna do something like that, but I really want to get the the DVD set... Better quality an' all...
Dark Prince Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]God! I want to see Evangelion SOOOOO badly!! I'm trying to get my Dad in the states to purchase the 8-DVD set for me... But It's pretty expensive... :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] I hate living in New Zealand because 1) I dont have the money to import the stuff 2) and that the fact I live in NZ its really hard to get. Ive seen nothing but five minute of an episode but... what i saw was cool.
Nothing674 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Thanks Sephiroth. Hey this is another thing like napster. Does anyone know if napster even works anymore?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now