Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]Ok...guys...with the stuff that's been happening in my back yard...i.e. crazy people wanna crash planes into a buildings.....ya know.....I'm thinking about getting Gas Mask....no messing....What is your take.....let me know what's up...muah[/COLOR] :love:
Posted
Goto US Calvary.com they have some for 169.99 Top of the line. Thats the one im getting, im also getting a refill canister just incase. My whole family is ordering them. Shows you how paranoid we are........
Posted
Eh, I dunno.... if I can breathe in the smell in a boys locker room without dieing I think i can live through anything! hehe

Anyway... uhh I won't be buying one... probably cause no one would even both poluting the air around me... or the water.. it'll already take 10 years off your life...
Posted
[SIZE=1]Nah, I won't be needing a gas mask I don't think. If my town is going to be hit with anything it's gonna be a nuke or something darn well close to it. So what good will a gas mask do against that???[/SIZE]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Why would you even want a gas mask...I mean honestly...if everyone else is dead around you...what's the point in living? ...just my way of looking at it...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Why would you even want a gas mask...I mean honestly...if everyone else is dead around you...what's the point in living? ...just my way of looking at it... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Well that's a rather odd way to look at it.. hrmm.. well not everyone is dead. There's the whole rest of the world that's alive. What's the point in living? To see how long you can defy death.[/SIZE]
Posted
I have a new Master Card slogan...

[B]Turbin:[/B] $20
[B]Desert Robe:[/B] $50
[B]1 Day Camel Rental:[/B] $80
[B]Nuking Bin Laden:[/B] Priceless

There's some things money can't buy....
For everything else there's Master Card
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Ok...guys...with the stuff that's been happening in my back yard...i.e. crazy people wanna crash planes into a buildings.....ya know.....I'm thinking about getting Gas Mask....no messing....What is your take.....let me know what's up...muah[/COLOR] :love: [/B][/QUOTE]

Plane crash, plane you can see. Over here, people were threaten from the mail. I have to be careful when I check all the letter I recieved from the mail, because some people threaten that they put poisonous chemical in the letter.
Posted
I told my husband to get them for me since he's in the military...they are expensive.....but the gas mak won't really do ya good if it's a Bio attack...you need those white suits...sorry I don't know the proper term for it....that protect from airborne agents.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...