Lady Macaiodh Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 i assumed it wasn't him. sex appeal is not based on sight alone. what's wrong, is he like 12 or something?
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 no, transtic is 18, 2 years younger than me, if you think he is sexy, then fair enough I guess....
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]no, transtic is 18, 2 years younger than me, if you think he is sexy, then fair enough I guess.... [/B][/QUOTE] Hey...! I am sexy... in fact every gay guy I've shown my pic to says I'm hot... or cute :) heh... even BabyGirl says I'm hot.... it's true! :) heh... I showed her my real pic yesterday anyway... Thanks Lady Macaiodh ::blushes:: and FYI, the ending "-san" is what kinda represents a respectful person.. like Mister or Misses or just someone you call a firend.... "Son" is actually Gokou's last name.... they sound alike but have different spellings and meanings.... I hope that made sense.... and Subzeroice, I have no idea what you meant.... ::confused look on face::
Chib Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Hey...! I am sexy... in fact every gay guy I've shown my pic to says I'm hot... or cute :) heh... even BabyGirl says I'm hot.... it's true! :) heh... I showed her my real pic yesterday anyway... Thanks Lady Macaiodh ::blushes:: and FYI, the ending "-san" is what kinda represents a respectful person.. like Mister or Misses or just someone you call a firend.... "Son" is actually Gokou's last name.... they sound alike but have different spellings and meanings.... I hope that made sense.... and Subzeroice, I have no idea what you meant.... ::confused look on face:: [/B][/QUOTE] Transtic, if you interested in girl, I would be interested in you. :laugh:
Vegitto4 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I thought he was bi? not gay. oh well. any way, i have never seen GT trunks, is that Mirai trunks or a older version of chibi?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i] [B]I thought he was bi? not gay. oh well. any way, i have never seen GT trunks, is that Mirai trunks or a older version of chibi? [/B][/QUOTE] Older version of Chibi Trunks
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 3, 2001 Author Posted October 3, 2001 i can't wait to see the older version of chibi.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now