OtakuBoards

stupid stich movie

Lord Prozen

[color=royalblue]well my mom got that stich movie thing and it was REALLY BAD! it was the worst movie EVER. it was weird though after it ended and we took the disk out we tryed to put lord or the rings in but it wouldnt play them. my mom said that the DVD must have just messed up but i said that its carrying a virus.:p i just thought that i would post it, see what people have to say.

sorry if this is a stupid thread[/color]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue] Hmmm... I kinda wanted to see that movie, I liked Lilo&Stitch. I didn't hear very good reviews for this one though. I'll probably see it some time, but now I know not to expect a good movie. I still want to see it to see how it turned out and what happend.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Most Disney movies suck now ,but when I was little they rocked Beauty and The Beast ,The Alladin Trilogy ,Lion King, Pocahantas,even Toy Story. Now though its completely different they have good plots and all but the old Disney charm has fadded. The last great Disney film I watched was spirited Away and that wasn't really Disney. I've seen Lilo and Stich 2 with all their little Koala bear friends and yes I think it sucked. Disney used to make wonderful films and leave the sucking to WB,but now they both suck. Then the DVD player on my computer doesn't work anymore I think it does have a virus on it. It said would you like to install some active visual stuff so I did and it worked fine until I tried to stick in a none Disney film Chicago and it wouldn't work but yet Spirited Awy worked perfectly.

Disney always ruins their good movies. They get a hit and it is a great movie and then they make a sequel to it that doesn't go in theatres and comes straight out to video and it ruins everything. Stupid Disney!!

The thing is, Disney has lost nearly all of its artistic integrity. There was a time when Disney would make a hit animated movie, go all-out on the animation, and end it right then and there. Understandably, they'd market a few toys and books and whatnot to go along with the movie, and then they'd release it on video a while later.

Lately, Disney has been making sequels for the all-mighty dollar. That's it. They only make these sequels because they're still making money off of them. Older audiences like us can't stand them, and I'm sure they know that. However, there are little kids out there getting their parents to buy these sequels, and Disney will keep making these cheesy sequels until kids stop buying them.

It may look like movies today aren't as good as they were years ago, but that's not really true. Lilo & Stitch was a good movie, but the fact that they made another cheap sequel makes it only look like a bad movie. Truth is, Disney only makes these horrible sequels out of their really popular animated films.

Treasure Planet was a really good movie, but I wouldn't count on a sequel comng out any time soon. It didn't do that well in threatres, so there's no point in making a sequel to it.

It's always about money. If Disney thinks they can squeeze a few extra dollars out of a sequel, they'll do it. It's their primary motivation.