OtakuBoards

First Banner

Trigun 11

[color=darkblue][size=1]Well, for a first banner, it's very good. Just one thing, the pic of Vash is a little to pixel-y. You should prolly re-size or it or sumfin. Other than that, it's a very good banner for a first. Nice job! ^^

[b]Rating:[/b] 8.2/10

-Lan[/color][/size]

[color=navy][i] Again, the image is crunched up and rather pixilated. You really should resize it.
Also, the black text is very hard to read against the dark grey backround. I suggest a brither color than the backround to make it more readable and pleasing to the eye.
6/10-Your very first one with the red,black and white color scheme was better in my opinion.
~Matto[/color][/i]

hurumph. . . i dont really like it. im sorry but i dont. the picture is VERY pixely, which i could forgive, but it looks as though you cut it out but didnt do too well at cutting it. or maybe that is a border around the picture. whatever, it doesnt look clean. also the text is kinda hard to read and the "yet i am not that way" thing doesnt go to well. the picture is stretched out too. i give about a 6/10. sorry, but criticism only makes you better. i dont mean to be mean, i have a problem where i have to tell the truth. sorry