OtakuBoards

Sara Art!

Sara

[SIZE=1]'eyo.

Yesterday and today I've drawn brief sketches of myself and spent a while colorifying them in photoshop. I generally get tired of the picture before its done, so things get a little sloppy...but I guess I like how they turned out.

So, yeah. They can be found right [url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/sara/comments/view/3045/][b]HERE[/b][/url], with a short explanation, or description...or whatever you might call the rest of that post.

I don't want a point-by-point critique on these things. I know they're flawed, and reading each and every thing that's wrong will only get me depressed.

I'm just wondering what people think of the general style. /

There are a couple more examples listed in the fanart in my [url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/sara/]saraOtaku[/url] (do I really need another link to that site? :toothy: ) profile...they're labled as "Maccies."

Okies? Okies.[/SIZE]

[color=navy] [i] It reminds me a lot of the style the Home Star Runner characters are drawn in.
The drawing style seems to be very smooth and easy on the eyes. It appears detailed, yet if you really think about it, a lot less detail is used as in other art styles.
Personaly, I don't really like the style of drawing myself..but the drawings are very well done.
~Matto
Edit: I keep on finding spelling error in my posts! I really need to learn how to type more accuratly..[/color][/i]

Lol, that exactly what I thought Matto. The style does look similar to Home Star Runner characters. I like the one with the bucket Hat (Floppy hat) Bucket hats are sooooo cool! I really like them, your hair is.... long O.o cool, well, I think there awesome!