Blindchild02 Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 I suggest making some more styles... like better ones, the one u have is nice, but i think you should make some better ones :X
Nerdsy Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 [COLOR=deeppink]You don't read the announcements, do you? We had a couple different skins, but they were taken down due to bugs in the system and the fact that they won't work on the next version. James said that he will replace this skin with a "shiney new 6.5 one" sooner or later.[/COLOR]
TheShinje Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [size=1] This IS the shiny new 6.5 one V_V And it looks good if you ask me, and it also reminds me of soemthing WWE Raw might do. With the grey and red theme. [/size]
James Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [color=#707875]Yeah, this is the new 6.5 skin. I may add more skins before v7, but I'm not sure if these ones will translate over. I'm assuming they will though; it just means we'll have to develop a seperate template for them. But we can do that.[/color]
Desbreko Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [color=indigo]I was kinda surprised when I came to OB again after my computer had been down for a couple days. I thought, "This can't be v7 already." Then I saw the announcement, heh. The v6.5 skin is okay, but it's a little too bland, I think. Can't wait till v7. ^_^ And James, you [size=3][u][b][i]WILL[/i][/b][/u][/size] have the Zelda skin for v7. You [i]will.[/i] >_>[/color]
The Harlequin Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [font=gothic][color=indigo]Well, I personally think the V6.5 skin is the best we've ever had....But my colour tastes were never vernacular.[/font][/color]
Blindchild02 Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 i actually dont read the announcements :p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now