Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My 1 Year Celebration! This Is Better Than 5000 Post! Wooohoo Everyones Invited!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]And what might that be Will? [/B][/QUOTE]

watch and see... i.m. and ill tell ya.


*continues party*
Posted
Congrats... I've only been here about 7 months.... And this calls for some of my legendary BreakDancing skills.


*starts breakdancing*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B]Congrats... I've only been here about 7 months.... And this calls for some of my legendary BreakDancing skills.


*starts breakdancing* [/B][/QUOTE]

*throws pie*


woohoo, the saga continues, how many days left till the big day? 11?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Gosh darn stupid Herman forgot to log out! Grr!

Anyway, that post under the name Herman is actually me... [/B][/QUOTE]

is herman your brother?

*throws double pie for being in disguise*

and thanks for the congrats, i needed that...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I was here from v1.
Ive been here 3 hours less than Nerdsy...:D
hey congrats will

-maGNa guy - lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I was here from v1.
Ive been here 3 hours less than Nerdsy...:D
hey congrats will

-maGNa guy - lol [/B][/QUOTE]

lol
and thanx DSS
will(oh yeah)2x
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticGohan [/i]
[B]Congrats man...soon it will be my first year at otaku too... just two more months.. Jan 17 , 2002... :) [/B][/QUOTE]


I cant wait for that day either cause that day is my birthday,lol:D


I have been here for at least four months,Its kind of interesting of what happened too otakuboards,sounds like a lot happened,i also remember when Shinji and gendo hacked on,Everthing was crazy then,lol,Kuja became mod for all the boards,lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...