OtakuBoards

My 1 Year Celebration! This Is Better Than 5000 Post! Wooohoo Everyones Invited!

Will2x

[SIZE=3]YAY! one year ago in this month i came into a place called, AGB Message boards, and ive been here since wooohooo![/SIZE]

read my sig for some of the special accomplishments ive made.
im so happy! i think it was octber 16 or around there. YAY!!!!!!!

i own all! ;)

:) :D :blush: :laugh: :wigout:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]*whispers*

Will, you still got like 14 days untila whole year.

I've been here longer :p

A year and 2 months [/B][/QUOTE]

i know but i couldnt wait, and who cares about you, this is my time to shine ;P

jk

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]*whispers*

Will, you still got like 14 days untila whole year.

I've been here longer :p

A year and 2 months [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol that could be important......

being second to ever get 1000 post is excellent since 300 post actually ment something back then and if you had 1000 you were legendary. till the n00bz came... they spam there way with "i say a word you say a word" an excuse for a topic 1000 post was being tossed around like a french whore!

heh...hmm...in 17 days it will be my 10 month anniversary...****..thats a while...I can't say I'm a TRUE original, as in one of the dudes from AGB, but I'm from TheOtaku.com/boards...better known as v.1...god...I've done a lot since I have been here too:
Lets see, I remember ole' IM_GENGAR(he was the first to 1000)
I remember Will3x and thimoc2..or was it thimok2?
I remember the day Ulitmia registered and rapidly began getting on my nerves(he was originally FantasyMaster13)
I remember WAR 1-6..and now we have WAR legends in G/S...
I remember when No-Name first registered and soon brought Altron-Gundam, Chris Benoit and a couple others down on Otaku(at the time..moderation was a bit slow if you catch my drift so for a couple of days we were left to our own devices) That was the GF war...
Then there was the board switch..shortly there-after I heard of some happenings in the Dragonball forum...I went there and found it caked with topics about how Otaku sucked and such, all posted by a man named ssj4 gokou...a.k.a. Altron Gundam...somehow he had skipped being banned or just reregistered but he was back...the first thing I noticed is that two members stood out in fighting him..Safer Sephiroth and Devon...
For some time the boards were relatively peaceful...the addition of Safer Sephiroth to the administrators team and Transtic Nerve to the moderator team had greatly reduced spam on the boards...then James came, further bettering the boards...then I got an IM from Mike a.k.a. VEGGETO, saying that what Shinji had done to Otaku was horrible. I quickly brought up the board's main page so i could see what was happening myself..I was horrified..then Gendo IMed and was celebrating about it..he asked me if I wanted in on it and at first I refused..but then considering that I could overthrow him and Shinji I changed my answer and he let me in without even thinking that i would turn against him. I swiftly banned him and Shinji and various other members(Transtic nerve included..he seemed at the time to be with them) and then when Gendo said he was no longer able to post I pretended like I had no idea what he was talking about...he assumed it was VEGGETO and asked me to let him back in..I told him that I was deleted as well and he started complaining about how was afraid that Shinji was going to be mad and hack his computer to hell. Relieved, VEGGETO logged off(he had to because of his mother I believe) and I began cleaning up...me, James, and Kuja all got into a buddy chat and discussed what we would do...he took away my administrative powers for security reasons and closed up Otaku..I went to bed and waited until morning to see what would become of OtakuBoards.com...
And here we are now..a new server and a new version.. new members, new moderators, new ranks...Otaku has really grown over the past 10 months...I look foward to 10 more guys...

-Justin

[color=deeppink]Heh, Justin, that was a very nice story...I actually enjoyed reading it quite a bit :). I knew/know nothing of the OtakuBoards before May when I joined v2...so it's fun to hear about the stuff that happened before I actually arrived...hence, the enjoyment of reading it...:D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Heh, Justin, that was a very nice story...I actually enjoyed reading it quite a bit :). I knew/know nothing of the OtakuBoards before May when I joined v2...so it's fun to hear about the stuff that happened before I actually arrived...hence, the enjoyment of reading it...:D [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
You're welcome...I love telling stories about the way things were...I have plenty more I'm sure...

I would like to make one note though: I had an incorrect statement in that story. I said that i banned both Gendo and Shinji. In actuality Mike banned Gendo...

-Justin

[color=indigo]Um... I think I've been here for about 6 months... I registered after my birthday in April and (slowly) started posting. But then I kept on feeling weird for a few months so I stayed off around June or something. And then when I came back it was all different because it was version 2.0. So I kept on posting and was horrified when the boards was suddenly hacked into (I was on line then). So I think that's the whole story...[/color]

(NOTE: The above might not be correct due to my bad memory on the Internet.)

nice kamakazi, youve done some great accomplishments. hey lets get mysterious warrior and cloud to tell some stories and char char mander hes the oldest member, besides hbomb and adam.

id like it if adam posted here too...oh well

its like my second birthday!

and thanks everyone! this party will last for weeks!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]
You're welcome...I love telling stories about the way things were...I have plenty more I'm sure...

I would like to make one note though: I had an incorrect statement in that story. I said that i banned both Gendo and Shinji. In actuality Mike banned Gendo...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]You got your story a bit wrong though, I was here before either Safer Sephiroth or Transtic Nerve. Although I guess I was somewhat like Adam, "hiding out in the shadows". :)

Remember the days of Absolute GameCube? *sigh*...those were the days...[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]alright now i have james on the list on too!

hey guys, i noticed me and char char mander have the same birthdays. amazing. [/B][/QUOTE]

[b][size=1][color=royalblue]Uhh, just remember Will2x, your sig can't be anymore than 20 lines long. :)[/b][/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[b][size=1][color=royalblue]Uhh, just remember Will2x, your sig can't be anymore than 20 lines long. :)[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

i hope making them smaller will count as half a line. im sure size 3 would count as double...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]the first thing I noticed is that two members stood out in fighting him..Safer Sephiroth and Devon...
For some time the boards were relatively peaceful...the addition of Safer Sephiroth to the administrators team and Transtic Nerve to the moderator team had greatly reduced spam on the boards[/B][/QUOTE]

ah yes, I remember that perfectly well, such pleasant memories of times long gone, devon hasn't been on aim for a while, I wonder what he's doing, heh....

congrats on your 1 year anniversary on the boards will....