OtakuBoards

My 1 Year Celebration! This Is Better Than 5000 Post! Wooohoo Everyones Invited!

Will2x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]You got your story a bit wrong though, I was here before either Safer Sephiroth or Transtic Nerve. Although I guess I was somewhat like Adam, "hiding out in the shadows". :)

[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, I remember that...you rarely showed yourself...and when you started to show up more often, it was cool. Er, heh, I guess that's the word for it :rolleyes: ... heh :D[/color]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

congrats on your 1 year anniversary on the boards will.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=4]THANK YOU!!![/SIZE]

and we all agree justin is a true hero to theotaku media and without him where would we all be today? ^_*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=4]THANK YOU!!![/SIZE]

and we all agree justin is a true hero to theotaku media and without him where would we all be today? ^_* [/B][/QUOTE]
Adam would have gotten it back anyway it just would have taken longer...but as for all the past wars..the ones I can remember are:
Will3x/Thimoc2 war
GF War
Recca War
Hump War
and I'm drawing a blank now...I know there are planty of others I've seen
oh yeah the Sephinji War
now I really am drawing a blank...but it really is fun around here...

-Justin

I think there's 7 of us that's been here since v.1

Adam, HBomb, Char, Char Mander, Char!, Me, Will, VEGGETO (or Mike now),

and thers Justin, and a few other that were here from v.2.

I remember:

Safer Sephiroth
Transtic Nerve
HBomb
devon (he reminds me of pikeon, lol)
Flaming Blade

Does any1 remember me??? i am Cell Reborn!!!

Heh, congrats on your year....i have been on for 2, but hey...i came on in the days of absolute GB, ahh, yes as james says, "those were the days"
Sephiroth, when are you logged on in AOL, i can never get to AIM you....boohoo, My name is XLink321 on AIM, add me to your buddies list, if ya want...

Congrats =].. just 4 more months and it'll be my second year on these boards.. Argh, why am I still around... oh well, I'll keep supporting adam until he gives me my PC section, or I'll have to come to his living quarters and show him what a russian is made of =P...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]Congrats =].. just 4 more months and it'll be my second year on these boards.. Argh, why am I still around... oh well, I'll keep supporting adam until he gives me my PC section, or I'll have to come to his living quarters and show him what a russian is made of =P... [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you mr fork!

awesome, im getting all the veterans and originals to come!
come come everyone, reminis back in the old otaku, and accomplishments you have made. killer pikachu was joined in october too, too bad he isnt still around. jus another year for me to go and ill have completed 9th of my 10 goals of the otaku list.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]*gets hit in the head with a rogue piece of cake* Ah! What the..?? Hey, a thought just occured to me.. If this is a celebration.. Shouldn't it get put in G&S??????[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

shut up, shut up. anywhere but that. if it was in there in the first place no post would even be in it now. its not a game or anything. its not a story either, its jus celebration....

[B]ive had a long day yo, pocket full of cacos, its on tonite.... the djs popin, the chickens are hopin, its on tonite....

woohoo, *throws cake at random person(s)* [/B][/QUOTE]

*Ducks as cake flies overhead*

Happy anniversary! I'm another Vet and proud of it! We just havin' a big vet reunion here! Also to spice this anniversary party up, I brought a killer sound system, lots of alcohol, and topless dancers! WOOOOHOOO! :D

Well, if you call TN and Safer a original, then ... then.. ah ****, I forgot what I was going to say.. *sighs* I never thought I would stay for all this time... it's really crazy. I came here ever since like sept of last year,but rarly posted... :eek: Ah well, I hope I stay an original for some while.. :)

[B]shut up, shut up. anywhere but that. if it was in there in the first place no post would even be in it now. its not a game or anything. its not a story either, its jus celebration.... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, okay. It's just that the throwing cake thing reminded me of the Dating Game, lol :D[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=3]YAY! one year ago in this month i came into a place called, AGB Message boards, and ive been here since wooohooo![/SIZE]

read my sig for some of the special accomplishments ive made.
im so happy! i think it was octber 16 or around there. YAY!!!!!!!

i own all! ;)

:) :D :blush: :laugh: :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

OK CONGRATS! SEE I POSTED! :D lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kid buu [/i]
[B]i have no idea when i came.ive been here like six months.i remember v. 1,but i never registered.i remember the war between tesuo and safer. [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yeah, heh I remember that too, can't remember what it was over though, d@mn memory is acting up again....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]Congrats =].. just 4 more months and it'll be my second year on these boards.. Argh, why am I still around... oh well, I'll keep supporting adam until he gives me my PC section, or I'll have to come to his living quarters and show him what a russian is made of =P... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Actually, I've recently been disgussing something PC-related with Adam.

You might see something like that in the not too distant future. :)[/b][/color][/size]