OtakuBoards

Frieza (Furiza, Freeza, whatever) Forms

Break

right, these are the forms of Frieza's race:

Stage 1: they are normal...

Stage 2: Grow 4 ft taller and grow big black horns on head, tail is able to stretch and muscles bulge alot, voice deeper.

Stage 3: Same tallness as stage2 but the face looks like a frog and it has a longer head with spikes on it, muscles grow out more, pretty much the same as stage2.

Stage4: Shrinks to the size of stage1 and the body is white, skin like rock and it doesn't look it but the muscles are big.

they are the stages, plz post any mistakes, etc.

and is there such thing as Robot Frieza, I know there is Cyborg Frieza but is there a Robot Frieza in one of the movies? I'm sure i saw a short clip on the net where Goku goes super saiyan and punches his arm off....hes all robot, frieza though.

yah, he does doesn't he, look like an alien, but his face looks like a squashed frog! :D

are you sure its coola, it had no real skin on and it had lotsa different bits for his tail, arms.....Everything really, and when Goku punched his arm off, lotsa wire and metal screws and bolts an stuff came out. Is frieza turned into a robot, or built agiain?

here's what i've been wondering for like 2 years. when they rebuilt frieza, he was in his final form. that means he would've been in his final form forever. why didn't he change back when he got sliced in half? & if was so easy for him to maintain his final form, why didn't he just go around like that all the time? it sure was the best-looking of the 4, that's for sure.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]yah, he does doesn't he, look like an alien, but his face looks like a squashed frog! :D

are you sure its coola, it had no real skin on and it had lotsa different bits for his tail, arms.....Everything really, and when Goku punched his arm off, lotsa wire and metal screws and bolts an stuff came out. Is frieza turned into a robot, or built agiain? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Oh! I think I know what your talking about! I just don't remember who it was! I need to go find that thing.. do you by chance know where you saw it???[/SIZE]

some1 posted it on the boards in v2.0...sorry, i dunno where it was......

"here's what i've been wondering for like 2 years. when they rebuilt frieza, he was in his final form. that means he would've been in his final form forever. why didn't he change back when he got sliced in half? & if was so easy for him to maintain his final form, why didn't he just go around like that all the time? it sure was the best-looking of the 4, that's for sure."

well, that is, indeed a pretty easy question to answer......well....*takes breath*....becuase when a changeling (frieza's race) transforms, it cannot change back because when they transform, they only do it if they really NEED to, whereas saiyans transform when they reach a really high power lvl and something sad or angry happens. Saiyans and Changelings are both races that do nothing more than fight, Changelings are pretty strong in normal form, so really only need to transform to a higher level if they are in ALOT of danger...and it takes energy to go back to normal....and (if you have noticed) saiyans do not change hieght or form in the SSJ levels and in changeling levels they actually change their phsyical appearance, they cannot go back, like lvl 2 is like, 5ft taller than lvl1, so it would be very painful and consume alot of energy if they actually WANTED to change back (hence the name "CHANGELINGS" they change and "LING" from latin means "living" or something like that, so that means they live to change, or Evolve, kinda like pokemon...)

do you get my drift........i don't and i probably just explained the same thing over and over........

you notice those two horns on his head, and how much he looks like frieza in lvl2? thats cos he is in lvl2, or unless he is in lvl1, im sure hes in lvl 2 though. he didn't have enough time to transform anyway, it would have taken ages otherwise...and trunks killed him pretty quick because kingcold wanted to see how strong he really was.

i think the coolest freiza scene ever was when krillin looked up and spotted frieza right after the spirit bomb had gone off. frieza was just standing there with one foot up on a rock & his tail twitching, glaring at them w/ one eye. then he stuck out one finger & let out the little red ball & you could see the power in it b/c the dust all around was blown away without even touching it. he looked positively scary! man, that was a great scene.