Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've made yet another banner, this time from the movie Underworld. The lyrics in the background are from 'System' on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack. Leave comments and such. Oh, and the white centered at the bottom says: Why is everything so f***ing hard for me? From the same song as the other lyrics.
Posted
[color=royalblue]um its an ok banner but its kinda hard to read the text.....well i cant read it at all....the pic is very nice. the only bad thing is the text can not be read. besides that very nice banner.[/color]
Posted
[size=1] The character also known as the stock. The stock looks great. And the text blends in around it. although you don't have you urser name on it.
[/size]
Posted
The text was not ment to be read, now I get it. Anyway, I think it is a really good banner, but if the text was not ment to be read I would take of the part in front of the coat. It kind of makes it look bad. The part that turns the text white, infront of his coat.

But other than that, very good job, I really like it. Good job.
Posted
Glad you like it, but those are some of my favourite lyrics from the song. Anyway, here's another banner, with a quote by me. I don't really like this one, but here it is anyway. If you can't read it, here:
Show me a place...
Where I can go...
And I'll show you a place...
Where jaberwockies roam...

And for those of you wondering what in the blue hell is jaberwocky, it's basically a phenomenon that people know and believe exist but have no hard evidence of it. Enjoy my insanity.

EDIT: I've uploaded my banners elsewhere, since I made a few more. Leave your comments and such if you wish.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/oekakiotaku/fear.PNG[/img]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/oekakiotaku/heavens.PNG[/img]
Posted
Well...the text in the last three was supposed to be slightly legible, but not take away from the image in the background. Anyway, the attached image would be the second first banner in my edit, if you can't see it, like me. Thanks for your compliments klinanime! ^_^
Posted
It says 'Never Fear Me...Fear My Wrath...' I need to think up something new for these... But anyway, here's my final banner for a while. This one says 'If one stares at the skies long enough...One can spy the heavens...'
Posted
Belldandy... ::hides:: It's a nice banner, but due to the lightness of the pic, maybe you should make a border. Just a thought... The font's still hard to read, but well done.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...