OtakuBoards

Another Banner of Mine...

Eclectic

I've made yet another banner, this time from the movie Underworld. The lyrics in the background are from 'System' on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack. Leave comments and such. Oh, and the white centered at the bottom says: Why is everything so f***ing hard for me? From the same song as the other lyrics.

The text was not ment to be read, now I get it. Anyway, I think it is a really good banner, but if the text was not ment to be read I would take of the part in front of the coat. It kind of makes it look bad. The part that turns the text white, infront of his coat.

But other than that, very good job, I really like it. Good job.

Glad you like it, but those are some of my favourite lyrics from the song. Anyway, here's another banner, with a quote by me. I don't really like this one, but here it is anyway. If you can't read it, here:
Show me a place...
Where I can go...
And I'll show you a place...
Where jaberwockies roam...

And for those of you wondering what in the blue hell is jaberwocky, it's basically a phenomenon that people know and believe exist but have no hard evidence of it. Enjoy my insanity.

EDIT: I've uploaded my banners elsewhere, since I made a few more. Leave your comments and such if you wish.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/oekakiotaku/fear.PNG[/img]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/oekakiotaku/heavens.PNG[/img]

Well...the text in the last three was supposed to be slightly legible, but not take away from the image in the background. Anyway, the attached image would be the second first banner in my edit, if you can't see it, like me. Thanks for your compliments klinanime! ^_^