OtakuBoards

A little help if anyone wants to

Guest Super Saiya-jin

Guest Super Saiya-jin
I was just wondering if anyone here knew of a good Final Fantasy roleplaying game online. Preferably one that takes original characters, but any and all would be appreciated. Thank you!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i have heard of one it called FF 11... but it hasnt come out yet lololol... and i heard of one that was based on FF 3 about 5 years ago dont know if that site is still up... lol a lot of main characters forgot to post...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I was just wondering if anyone here knew of a good Final Fantasy roleplaying game online. Preferably one that takes original characters, but any and all would be appreciated. Thank you! [/B][/QUOTE]

If you want to take part in an FF roleplay, search on your internet directory thing ,type'FF Roleplay' and you'll get loadsa sites comin' up.
Hope I could of been of some help.

Yeah Final Fantasy 11 is gonna be completely dedicated to Online.But to be honest,I don't really like the sound of that.I dunno why,but I'm gonna get it when it comes out of course.
But I suppose Final fantasy 11 might have some advantages.But I've actually seen a review from a Japanese magazine even though I'm from the Uk,and I might be wrong but it looks a bit medieval.I'm not compltely sure.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes the good ole days before this no class system junk... class systems make the game better you actually have to pick what person you want more than just what person is hottest or coolest...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i have heard of one it called FF 11... but it hasnt come out yet lololol... and i heard of one that was based on FF 3 about 5 years ago dont know if that site is still up... lol a lot of main characters forgot to post...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I heard FF11 will be played entirely in Japanese. So I won't be playing it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]

I heard FF11 will be played entirely in Japanese. So I won't be playing it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]square would be out of there mind if they did it like that... im sure they will do it kinda like battle.net is and have realms to play in... and you can chose from there... like Bnet has US. East, US West, Europe, and Korean lol... and you can pick from there... Korean is odd lol... cause you piss everyone off haha[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 3 weeks later...
its coming in Japan this spring.

Oh and I know a site: Go to aol.com and search for final fantasy 7 midi's then you sould see in the results a top 10/100 or something like that. Go there and find the unofficial final fantasy xi website. get in there and there should be a games section. theres a tic tac toe thing with zidane and dagger. theres also some other stuff like a maze. Plus they have an amusing rumors section:laugh:

Guest Voodookanaka
I think Legend of Mir is a role playing game (but im not sure)

If u want a generally good online game go on runescape.

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I think Legend of Mir is a role playing game (but im not sure)

If u want a generally good online game go on runescape. [/B][/QUOTE]

legend of mir2 is an online rpg, and a pretty good one at that, sephiroth gave me the url for it a while back, you can download it and play it for free at [url]www.legendofmir.net[/url]

• 4 weeks later...
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it is on the PS2 but it is going to be an online ONLY game... kinda like evercrack (everquest) for the computer was... i just hope they dont make you pay by the month for it... charge like 100 bucks on the game and be done w/ it[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]