Jump to content
OtakuBoards

A little help if anyone wants to


Recommended Posts

Guest Super Saiya-jin
Posted
I was just wondering if anyone here knew of a good Final Fantasy roleplaying game online. Preferably one that takes original characters, but any and all would be appreciated. Thank you!
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i have heard of one it called FF 11... but it hasnt come out yet lololol... and i heard of one that was based on FF 3 about 5 years ago dont know if that site is still up... lol a lot of main characters forgot to post...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I was just wondering if anyone here knew of a good Final Fantasy roleplaying game online. Preferably one that takes original characters, but any and all would be appreciated. Thank you! [/B][/QUOTE]

* * *
If you want to take part in an FF roleplay, search on your internet directory thing ,type'FF Roleplay' and you'll get loadsa sites comin' up.
Hope I could of been of some help.
Posted
Yeah Final Fantasy 11 is gonna be completely dedicated to Online.But to be honest,I don't really like the sound of that.I dunno why,but I'm gonna get it when it comes out of course.
But I suppose Final fantasy 11 might have some advantages.But I've actually seen a review from a Japanese magazine even though I'm from the Uk,and I might be wrong but it looks a bit medieval.I'm not compltely sure.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yes the good ole days before this no class system junk... class systems make the game better you actually have to pick what person you want more than just what person is hottest or coolest...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea i have heard of one it called FF 11... but it hasnt come out yet lololol... and i heard of one that was based on FF 3 about 5 years ago dont know if that site is still up... lol a lot of main characters forgot to post...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I heard FF11 will be played entirely in Japanese. So I won't be playing it....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]

I heard FF11 will be played entirely in Japanese. So I won't be playing it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]square would be out of there mind if they did it like that... im sure they will do it kinda like battle.net is and have realms to play in... and you can chose from there... like Bnet has US. East, US West, Europe, and Korean lol... and you can pick from there... Korean is odd lol... cause you piss everyone off haha[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
He he!
So I guess it's gonna be fr PC then yeah,I just had an idea that PS2 would be compatible to be online.(orry if this reply is supposed to be in the 'Sony' forum)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no it gonna be on the PS2 and yes the PS2 will (eventually) get online so look forward to it!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
its coming in Japan this spring.

Oh and I know a site: Go to aol.com and search for final fantasy 7 midi's then you sould see in the results a top 10/100 or something like that. Go there and find the unofficial final fantasy xi website. get in there and there should be a games section. theres a tic tac toe thing with zidane and dagger. theres also some other stuff like a maze. Plus they have an amusing rumors section:laugh:
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I think Legend of Mir is a role playing game (but im not sure)

If u want a generally good online game go on runescape.
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]I think Legend of Mir is a role playing game (but im not sure)

If u want a generally good online game go on runescape. [/B][/QUOTE]

legend of mir2 is an online rpg, and a pretty good one at that, sephiroth gave me the url for it a while back, you can download it and play it for free at [url]www.legendofmir.net[/url]
Posted
so? theyre still games with ff characters. Hey, it was the best i could think of. Oh and when i said that ff11 was next spring that was ff10. ff11 coming late next year.[QUOTE]Zidane- those arent role- playing games.[/QUOTE]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
FF XI will be released in Japan in 2002 & America in 2003. the main character is Tidus. It's online Final Fantasy.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it is on the PS2 but it is going to be an online ONLY game... kinda like evercrack (everquest) for the computer was... i just hope they dont make you pay by the month for it... charge like 100 bucks on the game and be done w/ it[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...