Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a fan art of Aldaran from Shidima. A dead story created by Dreamwave Prod. I will color it soon... I might do more of a cel shade to it too.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Aldaran_copy.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color=royalblue]wow thats a cool ninja drawing! thats cool how his cape is knida riped. but the picture kinda goes off.you cant see all of the sword on the right and a part of his foot is knida cut off. but besides that very nice![/color]
Posted
Very nice my friend. I am not sure if that is supposed to be clouds near the ripped part of the cape, but it kind of looks weird. Maybe when you colour it I might see what it is.

The line art of the body and head has a very nice touch to it.. Also the quailty, no mess-ups or simply shakey, is something I like. The sword looks somewhat like a fencing sword, and the holder of it looks way to thick for the sword. I would make the blade a little more square at the tip. The arm that is holding the sword looks like there is no hand at all. You might want to put a hand there. ^^

Other than that, very good job, I love it. The hair is great, the line art is amazing, Great job.
Posted
Thnx guys... sorry about the confusion Spikey. There are no clouds. When I color it, you will be able to see the hand more. It just may be a tad hard to tell of it at the moment. Thnx again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...