Frankie Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 Well of course i bought my friend the whole anime series OUTLAW STAR on dvd. I watched it before i mailed it. Anyways.... i then got the bright idea to draw my favorite scene. The thing with this is... i drew the girl Hanmyo last night around One Am... i just finished the boy Jim this afternoon.... I drew it carefully and i only see a few flaws.. which is rare in my work. I always seem to do everything wrong...either the eyes or the hair. Most of the time its the hands feet or clothes. But here i like it. Please... i want... C&C so please... tell me what you think... (the only thing i really hate about this picture is the lamp)
Rhys Mayiessen Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [color=indigo]I think its good^^ It's hard to do two people in a picture, I usually screw them all up so they don't look like who they're suppose to at all^^ I like the way you shaded it^^ Very nice![/color]
Frankie Posted September 2, 2003 Author Posted September 2, 2003 Um i kinda decided to color it... Its not a good color job mine never are. But hmm oh well. Here is the colored version.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now