OtakuBoards

Sleepy Hollow,how about it?

moon-scar demon

I merged your posts together so they made sense. In the future, use the edit button and fix your original post. Double posting is against the rules. Check out [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=69[/url] if you have any problems.

[size=1]The first time I watched this movie when it came out, I ended up entirely confused, lol. I am not sure why, but by the end of the movie I was just like... [i]huh[/i]? o_O

So not long ago I watched it again, and it made sense this time around. ^_^ I really enjoyed it. Johnny Depp is sexy as always, but I much prefer Christina Ricci with dark hair.

I love Depp's play of his character in the movie. Trying to be this mature, intellectual forensics scientist, yet getting grossed out by blood or the thought of someone being decapitated.

I like how they changed the plot of the original story around. It worked well, I thought.[/size]

[font=gothic][color=indigo]Yes.....Christina Ricci and Johhny Depp were truly born for gothic roles....Pirates of the Carribean notwithstanding.....

But yes, Sleepy Hollow is one of my all-time favourite movies. I think the only problem with the entire thing was (asiding the thing Piro mentioned - peroxide bad!) that the plot tried to twist quite a bit at the end and actually failed. It made sense, it just wasn't as interesting as it could have been. Other than that...mmm....darkness and death and other such quixotic (in my case) stuff.[/font][/color]

Sleepy Hollow was the story about the headless horseman right. The horseman was cool he had some wicked moves with those swords. The overall movie seemed to hurried; as if they were rushing to get I out for Halloween. It wasn't really scary though it had its moments and it stuck surprisingly close to the stories plot thou in the end I didn't think Crane died.

Sleepy hollow was an awesome movie because of Johnny Depp who is an amazing actor. I saw from hell too (Depp is also in that) and that wasnt as good but a pretty good movie overall. Bu i think Depp automatically makes any movie hes in good, so that explains it.