Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]You and your awesome b/g! I love this banner! It's a little too bright though, in my opinion. I really love it! Nice job, yet again!

[b]Rating:[/b] 9.6/10

-Lan[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson] Well thanks once again Mr. Lan. I think that the brightness stands out. It gives Wolfwood kinda alittle edge over the brightness. Instead of looking at the background all the time they might axually look at the stock[the character]. The reason I say this is cause I used Gausian blur on wolfwood. [/size][/color]
Posted
That is really neat,I love the color of the background and the design,the qoute is really good,and the text and the color go really great with the banner.The wolfwood pic goes great with the banner the blur thingy makes it look really good!!I really like it alot!!You did a really great job on it and there's nothing wrong with it!I hope to see more!
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson] Thank you milly It took about 20 minutes for me to work out. Due to the text cause of the background color. I think it turned out well...[/size][/color]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
It looks very good but you should change the background cover so he doesnt look like KKC.
Posted
[size=1] What font did you use? I see it all the time, but I don't have it....:3

But anyways, excellent banner. I love the background, it looks...cool. ^_^[/size]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] I use a font called 04 3b or something like that. I have to run it in capitals. Then put a like layer type style around the letters for it to show. Thats How I created this one.[/size][/color]
Posted
I really like this one that you made for D_B_D.
It looks really awesome and I'm beginning to see something here! ^^

I like the quote, it really fits and the pic of Wolfwood and the background are very nice!
Posted
[size=1] Yeah i thought the quote went well with the background and the like wolfwood. I havent saw all Trigun episodes. Only one so I thought " Hey why not " so I put that quote on it and all.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...