Sentou Ryoku Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 Moving away from my usual Akira Toriyama style thang, here's something different. It's a (literally half-assed) sketch of Sasuke from Naruto. =S=
wrist cutter Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 Is that all you plan to do with it? And the "SA" looks a little odd too... the horizontal line goes all the way through.
Sentou Ryoku Posted September 2, 2003 Author Posted September 2, 2003 Crap...I knew I forgot something....Anyways, in response to WC's question - Yeah, that's all I plan to do with it (for now). Sasuke's such a ***** to draw, much less to get right when drawn. Stupid eyes... Oh yeah, is it good, by the way? =S=
wrist cutter Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sentou Ryoku [/i] [B] Oh yeah, is it good, by the way? [/B][/QUOTE] Well that's kinda why I asked if that's all you were going to do with it... it seems so incomplete heh. The fact it is just a sketch makes it a little hard to judge... it just doesn't seem like a finished product. But generally, I'd say it's good. Nothing that I find outstanding, but it's better than any of my stick figures that's for sure. Keep it up.
Assassin Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 [size=1][COLOR=royalblue] Woah that is amazing. You inspired me to draw Sasuke. But no way I can do as you can. GREAT JOB! 10/10 [ Try drawing your own manga or something :D ][/COLOR][/size]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 I like the style but it isn't really the traditional Naruto style, which I'm not sure you were going for or not. It looks like a chibi version of him. I would give it a 7 out of 10. Maybe add some color to give it life. ^_^ Nice job overall though.
klinanime1 Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 hmm, if you'd clean it up a bit and perhaps shaded it? It's your drawing, though, and it's pretty good.
Genkai Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 SASUKE KU~U~U~U~U~N!!!!!!!!!!!!!`:love: Holy ****, that's good, but it's true, he is a ***** to draw, because of his serious manner and stuff.... Your ability to change styles amazes me in every way... you are truly great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now