Pastbyer Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Ummm.. Ask Forte/Flik, he changed his name a few weeks ago... And why would you want to change your name? People will probably get confused (e.g. Me).
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pastbyer [/i] [B]Ummm.. Ask Forte/Flik, he changed his name a few weeks ago... And why would you want to change your name? People will probably get confused (e.g. Me). [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]He probably didn't change it......just created another account.....[/COLOR]
Pastbyer Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=purple]He probably didn't change it......just created another account.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] No I got a PM from Forte a day before he changed his new name and the next day when I looked at the PM his name was Forte and not Flik. So I think he changed it somehow...
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I like that FLIK guy, but his friend forte is a moron... HAHHAHA! JK FORTE... :P
Pastbyer Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Ok... Now I'm getting [i][b][u]REALLY[/i][/b][/u] confused here.
BabyGirl Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Is this needed anymore? I didn't think so :)[/color]
Recommended Posts