Guest Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I dunno. I never saw it and half my friends says it sux big time the other half said it was pretty good.........I dunno anymore!:flaming:
Posthumous Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 it was a little stupid and also funny.Nobody could make there minds up these days:):).
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [COLOR=purple]:( I haven't seen Zoolander yet.....but I want to soo bad! Ben Stiller is freakin hilarious!!:laugh:[/COLOR]
Kottonknot Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Haven't seen it yet. I'm going to the movies on Friday night to see Training Day though...
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I haven't seen it.... don't want to.... looks stupid.... but thats just what i think....
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]It looks pretty stupid to me. Now [i]Rat Race[/i]! That was pretty funny :laugh:[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now