moon-scar demon Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 For anyone who has played The Legend of Dragoon,who is your favorite player? I personally like Rose and Dart,oh and Lavitz and Albert too! I HATE Shana,she is so weak > < ~:butthead: :flaming: [size=1][color=CC0000]It would be real nice if you could say [i]why[/i] you liked those characters. If you want to post in a "what's your favourite whatever" topic, you have to give reasons for your choice, otherwise it's a pointless swapping of names. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]
Valen Posted September 4, 2003 Posted September 4, 2003 Shana was annoying as heck! I was actually glad when [spoiler]Rose came into the picture and left Shana to fry! BWahahahahaha![/spoiler]... But that's just me. What really made her annoying was that "YA!" sound thing she made everytime she shot her arrows. Geez, what I would give to knock her out... again. Anyway, my favorite would have to be Rose. She has awesome power, she's pretty sexy(can I say that?), [i]and[/i] she's a lot less annoying than Shana. A close second would definately be Lavitz...
Semjaza Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 Legend of Dragoon isn't even a Square game. It's both made and published by Sony.
moon-scar demon Posted September 5, 2003 Author Posted September 5, 2003 I like Dart because he is hot and I like his sword.Rose is cool because people think she is cold but I completely understand her,and shes powerful.I Lavitz because he such a mommas boy,Albert is just funny, but he is good to. I'm sorry for posting this on here,I didn't mean to,honestly.
Guest EyesofAura Posted September 7, 2003 Posted September 7, 2003 i like Dart alot hes cool..i also like albert. i like his wing attack when he turns into a dragoon
jing Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 My faverite character is albert his addtions are fun.
Meteora Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Ilike Dart because he can turn into the golden Dragoon, and he's so sick. Then his attacks are all powerful. Im serious DArt is like the ultimate character. His combo's also seem really easy to pull off but thats just me.[/color][/size][/i]
shibatku Posted September 23, 2003 Posted September 23, 2003 Yeah Dart is cool! I loved his golden Dragoon power. He was just easy to control, but that's just my opinion......Well and meteora's.
jing Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Golden dragoon? I thought he only had two forms
scrmngfangrl Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 i liked everybody except albert and shana. alberts attacks were freakin hard-.-; and hsanas weak. i never really finished this game...
Lord Rannos Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 Albert was the most fun for additions, but dart is more reliable.Nobody can admit they didn't have a little bit of fun with kongol after getting his spirit....thing.Well, i guess my favorite really is kongol, but you gotta think, how big would his wings have to be before he could fly?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now