Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who is your favorite character from The Legend Of Dragoon?


Favorite dragoon  

18 members have voted

  1. 1. Favorite dragoon

    • Dart
      7
    • Rose
      4
    • Shana
      1
    • Albert
      3
    • Lavitz
      5
    • other(Haschal,Miranda,Kongol,enemy,etc)
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
For anyone who has played The Legend of Dragoon,who is your favorite player? I personally like Rose and Dart,oh and Lavitz and Albert too! I HATE Shana,she is so weak > <
~:butthead: :flaming:

[size=1][color=CC0000]It would be real nice if you could say [i]why[/i] you liked those characters. If you want to post in a "what's your favourite whatever" topic, you have to give reasons for your choice, otherwise it's a pointless swapping of names. -[b]Break[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Shana was annoying as heck! I was actually glad when [spoiler]Rose came into the picture and left Shana to fry! BWahahahahaha![/spoiler]... But that's just me. What really made her annoying was that "YA!" sound thing she made everytime she shot her arrows. Geez, what I would give to knock her out... again.

Anyway, my favorite would have to be Rose. She has awesome power, she's pretty sexy(can I say that?), [i]and[/i] she's a lot less annoying than Shana.

A close second would definately be Lavitz...
Posted
I like Dart because he is hot and I like his sword.Rose is cool because people think she is cold but I completely understand her,and shes powerful.I Lavitz because he such a mommas boy,Albert is just funny, but he is good to.
I'm sorry for posting this on here,I didn't mean to,honestly.
Guest EyesofAura
Posted
i like Dart alot hes cool..i also like albert. i like his wing attack when he turns into a dragoon
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Ilike Dart because he can turn into the golden Dragoon, and he's so sick. Then his attacks are all powerful. Im serious DArt is like the ultimate character. His combo's also seem really easy to pull off but thats just me.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Albert was the most fun for additions, but dart is more reliable.Nobody can admit they didn't have a little bit of fun with kongol after getting his spirit....thing.Well, i guess my favorite really is kongol, but you gotta think, how big would his wings have to be before he could fly?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...