OtakuBoards

here's the lastest....banner...vicious

Emme888

ummmm....excuse me! didn't anyone ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Plus that how the pic was...I just cut off some of his jacket.....

Yeah this is how the pic was before....I didn't do much to it besides, cut off his jacket.(take a look it's the attachment)

Yeah...I know I need some new software, But it's all I got for now. I'm making due with what I got. So please people have much for me and my crappy banner, for now at least.

Much love- emme888

To Prozen: I happen to use only paint for my banners as well. I was merely complimenting Emme. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with me elsewhere. And if I was eino, which I obviously am not, I wouldn't post twice with different usernames.
To Emme: I have a few good sites, but they're all on the favourites list of my other account. I can PM them to you later. If not tomorrow, then definitely this weekend.

[color=royalblue]well im sorry guys just that you guys had the almost same post so it kinda looked like you were the same...

heres a site that I use somtimes when looking for pics.[URL=http://groups.msn.com/XRurouniKenshinX/homepage.msnw]pictures[/URL] im not sure if it has the pictures your looking for though....but I thought it had some good pictures so try using thoughs for your banners.[/color]

[size=1][COLOR=royalblue]
Things that are great about it:
The quotes
The middle pic

Things I dont like about it:
The middle pic has like this block kinda style looks to me.

Anyway great job and your only using paint. So I love it and keep up the good work. This is what I will rate it 8/10[/COLOR][/size]

As a critic, I say that you can get better results in paint, but I don't know how patient you are.... Lol. It took me a couple hours to do mine... The text is pixelly, but MS paint... grrs. Well done, though, since the pics aren't too pixelly. Couldn't you get a better pic of Vicious? I always use Google but I'm pretty sure there are more pictures of him on the 'net than those three.
All in all, I'm being harsh. Good job on that banner, especially with your resources. Nicely done indeed.