Jump to content
OtakuBoards

here's the lastest....banner...vicious


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue]um Eclectic and eino are you guys the same people? well it seems a little plain to me. and the pic in the middle is cut really bad. half of his face is gone lol. you need to get paint shop pro or photo shop. then you can start making some good banners.[/color]
Posted
ummmm....excuse me! didn't anyone ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Plus that how the pic was...I just cut off some of his jacket.....

Yeah this is how the pic was before....I didn't do much to it besides, cut off his jacket.(take a look it's the attachment)

Yeah...I know I need some new software, But it's all I got for now. I'm making due with what I got. So please people have much for me and my crappy banner, for now at least.

Much love- emme888
Posted
[color=royalblue]hey im sorry for being mean but im just saying what I think about the banner. oh thats how the pic was? oh ok nvm then. maby you should find a web site with better pics. or put him off to the side so it doesnt look like that.[/color]
Posted
the problem is I don't really know any good pic site......

Bummer I know...I was using google....but....

Yeah...If any of you know any good sites holler at me will yah?

Thanks!
Posted
To Prozen: I happen to use only paint for my banners as well. I was merely complimenting Emme. If you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with me elsewhere. And if I was eino, which I obviously am not, I wouldn't post twice with different usernames.
To Emme: I have a few good sites, but they're all on the favourites list of my other account. I can PM them to you later. If not tomorrow, then definitely this weekend.
Posted
[color=royalblue]well im sorry guys just that you guys had the almost same post so it kinda looked like you were the same...

heres a site that I use somtimes when looking for pics.[URL=http://groups.msn.com/XRurouniKenshinX/homepage.msnw]pictures[/URL] im not sure if it has the pictures your looking for though....but I thought it had some good pictures so try using thoughs for your banners.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][COLOR=royalblue]
Things that are great about it:
The quotes
The middle pic

Things I dont like about it:
The middle pic has like this block kinda style looks to me.

Anyway great job and your only using paint. So I love it and keep up the good work. This is what I will rate it 8/10[/COLOR][/size]
Posted
As a critic, I say that you can get better results in paint, but I don't know how patient you are.... Lol. It took me a couple hours to do mine... The text is pixelly, but MS paint... grrs. Well done, though, since the pics aren't too pixelly. Couldn't you get a better pic of Vicious? I always use Google but I'm pretty sure there are more pictures of him on the 'net than those three.
All in all, I'm being harsh. Good job on that banner, especially with your resources. Nicely done indeed.
Posted
Heres' a new one.. really really plain...but it's now my favorite one...really hope you all like as much as I do. sending you all good thoughts- emme888

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...