OtakuBoards

Kuriyama{Part One} Finding the chival Five

Kesaki_Inedia

[size=1][color=maroon][b]Aoen just raised an eyebrow after him, sharing the look with her horse before swinging herself up into the saddle gracefully, chains clanking together in an eclectic, yet merry way. Ah, to be off again, feeling the wind in her hair, Rache's hooves thundering beneath her, the smell of victory in the air...

Smirking slightly, a light chuckle bubbling past her lips, she gave Rache's neck a good scratch as she pulled up next to Calis, who seemed content with the lack of conversation; morever, he might even be intent with keeping it that way. She could never be sure, but she at least knew that [i]she[/i] wasn't going to ride the whole damn time in silence. The same smirk decorating her face, she glanced over to him and asked merrily, "So how are you today, Calis?"

He looked at her briefly, from the corner of his eye, his eyebrow quirking up slightly.

She was well aware of the fact that he didn't trust her at all. [i]Well, at least there's one thing we have in common with one another,[/i] she thought sardonically. Even his horse seemed rather aggravated, but then again, Aoen always did pride herself on her imagination. Especially since it just helped to add to the fun when it came to her victims. She fingered her dagger at those thoughts, her eyes darkening with lust. It [i]had[/i] been a long time, and she was more than ready to shed more blood. Revenge is never too sweet.[/b][/color][/size]

(OOC. I?m sorry to say this but I have been banned from my computer till next Friday. I will try to post in school if I can but until I get back Arcadia and Kesaki have control of Calis. Please don?t make him do to much speaking but let him live. Oh and it seems like our heros have left maybe someone should contact them while I?m gone.)

• 2 weeks later...
Sealeana put the small carving of a cat down and made her way out the door. She stopped for a minute and sighed. she still had a bad feeling. Sealeana shut and locked the door then walked slowly to her room. When she got inside she sat on her bed and stared at the wall in deep thought. She turned twards the window as the dark clouds enveloped the sun making it dark in her room. She frowned. Sealena lit a few candles in her room which cast shadows about. She hated the shadows. Obsidian had always watched her from the shadows. She pulled a candle close to her to feel more secure.

"If you let that candle get too close you might get burned." Came a voice from right behind her.

Sealeana gasped startled knocking over the candle. Obsidian caught it still staying behind her and put it out. the room grew dimmer. Obsidian moved closer to Sealeana who was frozen with fright. He put his arms around her waist and sniffed her hair.

"mmm, You always smelt like Jasmine Tea."

"W-what are you doing here?" she asked. "What do you want from me?"

"i want my kingdom back." he growled. He let go over and walked over to a flame. He ran his hand back and forth over it. "And your going to help me acomplish that."