OtakuBoards

frieza sux

Guest ssj2gohan

Guest ssj2gohan
amn i just hate frieza hes abisexual bastard if u wnna see some real frieza hatred of the kroch licking dumb@$$ email me!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj2gohan [/i]
[B]amn i just hate frieza hes abisexual bastard if u wnna see some real frieza hatred of the kroch licking dumb@$$ email me!!! [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Okay, that's nice. You have some anger issues that you need to work through...[/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]amn i just hate frieza hes abisexual bastard if u wnna see some real frieza hatred of the kroch licking dumb@$$ email me!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Planet Namek is full of dubbies. They can all rot in their asses. But you need to calm down...Furiza is only an anime character jeez...no need to get an orgasm because of it...

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]heh good one Altron. PN aint full of dubbies. That is the place where u r most likely not to find dubbies [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually for someone that knows DBZ boards like i do...they are full of dubbies.

Guest Altron Gundam
Humph. PN's is a bunch of Cartoon Network lovers almost like a couple of ppl here. I just went there yesterday when making a stop at DBG.

[B]amn i just hate frieza hes abisexual bastard if u wnna see some real frieza hatred of the kroch licking dumb@$$ email me!!! [/B][/QUOTE]
Nooooooooo!!! My avatar!!!!!!

Guest Altron Gundam
[B].............. [/B][/QUOTE]

He doesn't act smart SSJGoten. Obviously you are just too dumbfounded. Get a life and quit pretending you know most about DBZ, and getting ticked off with stupid little things like periods after posts....

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]O and in wut post did i say "i know the most about DBZ"?? HUH!!!!! Man u r a dick i swear. If u can tell me wut post i said that. i will never bother u again. So now wich post is it??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Did you post twice just to increase post count or SPAM some more. Or were u too stupid to hit the edit button. Ok and I will tell you which post is it. Everytime someone answers a question you just copy it. BTW, quit flaming its rather annoying unlike your little grudge. I'll let this open a few more posts, but get back on topic please instead of letting that temper of yours go rampant.