noodleboy Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 when i registered it came up to the home page but at the bottom it says this: Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/my/include/home.inc.php on line 55 Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/my/include/home.inc.php on line 56 i have no clue what that means?:worried:
kmjk Posted September 5, 2003 Posted September 5, 2003 That just tells you that there is problem with the databasing for the myOtaku stuff. I had the same message too, for about 4-5 days, but it works correctly now.
Transtic Nerve Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 I had/have the same problem. It's an IE error, not really a MyOtaku error. if you use Netscape, it will work proporly.
wrist cutter Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]if you use Netscape, it will work proporly. [/B][/QUOTE] Which goes for most things :D
kmjk Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]...if you use Netscape, it will work proporly. [/B][/QUOTE] Well, since I only use Mozilla I would have to disagree. Or maybe Mozilla is modified enough to cause the error?
noodleboy Posted September 6, 2003 Author Posted September 6, 2003 well i use explorer... and it still doesn't work also i noticed i couldn't write posts it it the same problem and how can i fix it, or am i screwed and it will always be messed up?
Braidless Baka Posted September 6, 2003 Posted September 6, 2003 [color=orangered]I think, like others have said, it's a database problem. If you wait a few days It might go away on its own. I had that message come up in my Friends List, and I deleted a friend from my list. I haven't got a clue who it was though. O_o;;[/color]
DBZgirl88 Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 Make sure you set you cookie settings to allow myotaku.com to send you cookies. I think that is the problem because that's what happened to me at first and I changed my cookie settings to fix it.
noodleboy Posted September 14, 2003 Author Posted September 14, 2003 oh it works now... thanks for all the help
craig8429 Posted October 3, 2003 Posted October 3, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]Which goes for most things :D [/B][/QUOTE] upgrade your mozilla to firebird and you'll have no problem at all.
Bio Posted January 8, 2004 Posted January 8, 2004 I changed my cookie settings, and still nothing happened. Maybe I didn't do it right... how exactly do you do it?
Recommended Posts