OtakuBoards

What if...

Wing Zero

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]an invisible gundam? you mean a gundam you can't see? how would that work.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry for the spelling error :P, anyway, if you some sort of combined sandrock defence,deathscythe speed,heavy arm weaponry,shen long skills,and both epyon and wing zero Zero system,won't that be cool,but the problem is who will be able to drive it,I think zeeches will be able cause he has lots of exp in driving a mobile suit.

[COLOR=indigo]who the hell is zeeches? don't you mean zechs merquise? no, i reckon heero could, cos he is pretty strong and a skilled pilot...plus with the Zero + Epyon's systems, even a pants pilot could operate it...the Zero's system increses their reflexes to that of a mobile doll's.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]....righty...ok, you know when quatre went crazy and "killed" trowa in wing zero, how long did it take him to use it? Zero ( hence the name). now, the system in wing zero INCREASES the reflexes of the pilot to that of a mobile doll, even if they are LOW ability...please listen to my other posts. its not zeches, its Zechs.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]....righty...ok, you know when quatre went crazy and "killed" trowa in wing zero, how long did it take him to use it? Zero ( hence the name). now, the system in wing zero INCREASES the reflexes of the pilot to that of a mobile doll, even if they are LOW ability...please listen to my other posts. its not zeches, its Zechs.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Quatre didn't learn to use the Zero system and remeber that Heero gone crazy when he was used to test the Wing Zero by OZ but lucky Quatre rode Mercurious and stop him(sort of) and please,Mobile Doll are name for non-pilot MS,Mobile Suit is the correct name.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Zero [/i]
[B]

Quatre didn't learn to use the Zero system and remeber that Heero gone crazy when he was used to test the Wing Zero by OZ but lucky Quatre rode Mercurious and stop him(sort of) and please,Mobile Doll are name for non-pilot MS,Mobile Suit is the correct name. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Geeze, are you thick headed, or don't you want to accept that you are wrong? OK, here is a list of everything that is true...

1. Anyone can use the Zero system, it increases the pilots mind to the ability of a Mobile Doll.
2. I meant Mobile Doll, I wouldn't of said, "INCREASES the reflexes of the pilot to that of a mobile suit." would I? I meant Mobile Doll.
3. Heero went crazy, yes, and said everyone was against him. What the Zero system does is turn the pilots greatest fear/anger/weakness and make them do the exact opposite. See, Quatre's weakness was his pacifism which he got rid of when he went crazy after his father was killed and tried to use the Zero's beam cannon (s) to try and blow up a colony.
4. LISTEN to my other posts, please.

that is all...[/COLOR]

• 4 weeks later...