OtakuBoards

I got in a fight...

Monkeys_revenge

Hey ppls. I got into a fight. [B]HOW IT HAPPENED:[/B] A kid that I new caught a football, then dropped it. I laughed. And he said "Oh, you think that's funny b****?!" He chased me (I ran to the grass) tackled me, grabbed me and started punching my head. I tried to punch him in the balls but I couldn't get ahold of him. My friend pulled us apart (thank god). Parents were around and thought we were playing around so I didn't fight back. Then I said "YOu think you can hurt me wimp?", so he slapped me (he's a pansy). Then i said "I'm calling the cops you stupid f***ing b****". THen I left. I looked back, and he was already on his bike peddling home for his life. It was funny. He was about to cry. So now me and him want revenge. So tomorrow me and my friend are gonna ride around the neiborhood and if he does anything to me, i'm legible to beat the living crap out of him.:D :demon: :naughty: :toothy: :excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Harry [/i]
[B]Wait, you call him a wimp for taunting you with a slap and then you say "i'm calling the police." Sounds like he was the winner here. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]I agree. You can't really say he's a wimp if you're the one who called the police.[/b][/size]

[color=002E55]Erm..

First of all, you tried to hit him in the balls. Then you say you're going to the police, but tomorrow you're going to go to his neighbourhood and [i]start[/i] a fight?

If you do that, you're the one in the wrong; not him.[/color]

Guest Anime_Forever
that wasnt a fight. that was a beating. I woulda screamed for the udults then chase him around screaming "ILL SUE YO MOTHA ********** A** SO BAD!!!" and"GET BACK HERE IMA BEAT U LIKE A RED HEAD STEPCHILD!!!" or even "POLICE!!! POLICE!!! LAWER!!! Wheres my lawer I WANT MY LAWYER!!!!

I didn't call the police!!!!!! IT was a taunt. Sorry.....i made myself look good. I can change the story a bit, then you might change your mind about that comment...should I? It's kind of embarasing, don't teas me.

EDIT: I guess I'm a bad illustrator. I'm not looking for a fight. Me and him were going to ride our bikes. A friendly bike ride. And my mom said IF he pushes me I can use self defense. I'm the real pansy here...:bawl:

Stop tormenting him. Geez.

It's also spelled "liar".

The kid attacks him for no reason, he tries to defend himself. Now saying he'd call the police makes him a wimp? Come on. We're not living in the Stone Age. Maybe after he goes back and kicks the kid's *** he can go club a girl on the head and drag her by her hair to his room on the way home.

I'm closing this, because obviously it will just descend into a pointless flame fest.