OtakuBoards

To old for Spongebob Squarepants?

Stuart

SpongeBob is all right. I'm not nuts for it, but I'll sit and watch it if it's the only thing on. I'm 15 and still watch Nickelodeon, I just can't escape. I'd much prefer to watch Fairly Odd Parents or Invader Zim. I love Gir! But, Spong Bob is aimmed for a younger audience, I think. Some people just don't grow up, LOL. The older shows were the best. I love the episode when spong takes squidward on a jelly fishing trip and he's in a wheel chair and falls off the cliff and blows up! I laugh every time! Oh, and when sponge bob comes out and sings "sweet victory" that was a classic show. If I saw a guy walking in the mall with a sponge bob shirt, I would proably call him a douche bag. I have to admit, I bought the sponge bob sound track. It was on sale!

I.....Yeh. I would never wear a spongebob shirt... my friend (14) wears a Harry Potter shirt *buries face in hands*

And the thing is, he doesn't see anything wrong with it. I only watch Spongbob at my dads. It is ok. I am not crazy about it, but I am 14 and I find it humorous. I laugh at it. I don't think that I am immature either, so it seems quite fine to me.

[size=1][color=sienna][b]Personally, I don't think it's a question of immaturity. I'm freakin' 18 and I watch it whenever I'm flipping through the channels and it's on. It's a stupid sort of humor; you either like that sort of thing or you don't. I'd definitely wear a pair of boxers, though. If I found a shirt I liked, I'd wear that too.

I wouldn't be so concerned with age when you watch Spongebob, or anything like it. They make it so people will laugh and enjoy themselves. You don't have to be 8 years old to laugh at silly things.[/b][/color][/size]