Flash Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Heh... After watching much Television, and reading about 1000 newpaper articles about George 'Dubya' Bush, i finally decided to take down some direct Quotes... lol, no i'm NOT lying, he actually said this stuff; (it's d4mn funny :p) ------------- 'I think we all agree, the past is over.' 'This is still a dangerous world.' 'It's a world of Madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses.' 'Rarely is the question asked: is our children learning?' 'Will the highways of the internet become more few?' 'How many hands have I shaked?' 'They misunderestimate me.' 'I am a pitbull on the pantleg of oppurtunity.' 'I know that human beings and the fish can co-exist.' 'Families is where our nation finds hope, where our wings take dream.' 'Put food on your family!' 'Knock down the tollbooth!' 'Vulcanize society!' 'Make the Pie Higher! Make the Pie Higher!' --------- LOL!!
Sephiroth Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 heh heh, thats d@mn funny, good thing I wasn't reading it in class, I would have been in trouble from laughing again....
Flash Posted October 2, 2001 Author Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh heh, thats d@mn funny, good thing I wasn't reading it in class, I would have been in trouble from laughing again.... [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh, Indeed Seph, it's friggin Hilarious.. Make the Pie higher! MAKE THE PIE HIGHER!!
BabyGirl Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [color=deeppink]Hah! These remind me of the SNL portrayal of Bush... Interviewer: Governer Bush, what is one word that would sum up your campaign? Bush: *thinks for a second* Stra[i]ti[/i]gery! Heh heh heh...I remember those SNL days...[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Hah! These remind me of the SNL portrayal of Bush... Interviewer: Governer Bush, what is one word that would sum up your campaign? Bush: *thinks for a second* Stra[i]ti[/i]gery! Heh heh heh...I remember those SNL days...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Hehehe! That was one of my favourite sketches of all time!!! "Stratigery" and "dignitude" Bahahahha!! and then there was Gore and his "lock box" that was camoflauged :)
James Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [color=royalblue][size=1][b]Yeah, I also loved it when Bush said "Sublimibal" lol...talk about stupid.[/b][/size][/color]
BabyGirl Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Hehehe! That was one of my favourite sketches of all time!!! "Stratigery" and "dignitude" Bahahahha!! and then there was Gore and his "lock box" that was camoflauged :) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Interviewer: Vice President Gore, can you sum up your canpaign in one word? Gore: *annuciating each syllable as to get across a point that has already been drilled into peoples' heads* Lockbox. Hahaha, I love these...they're classic :D.[/color]
Will2x Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 heh, the first five of thoose i didnt get 'Put food on your family!"
Transtic Nerve Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 I didn't get the first 2 but the next 3 include bad grammar and sentence structure. 3) There shouldn't be more than 1 and when refering to 3 or more things... only after the second thing do you add an "and", the rest seperated by commas 4) it should be "are our children learning", children being plural, thus you have to make the helping verb plural as well 5) 5 is just stupid.... it doesn't make any sense... Well, like I've said, you elect and idiot into office this is what you get.... did you expect anything more? He's a moron when it comes to speaking and english and this just goes to proove it....
PiroMunkie Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 [SIZE=1]I only became confused after reading that... My minds really out of it right now :wigout:[/SIZE]
Nothing674 Posted October 2, 2001 Posted October 2, 2001 Wow, and this guy is supposedly the most powerful man on Earth.
Dark Prince Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Mabe President Bush has some wierd links to something else. God knows he sounds like it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now