Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]Ummm....I wanted to say I had it....but I'm too late....so I'll shut up now....Thank you...LOL Vegeta is a [COLOR=red]WHOA[/COLOR] ....:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

*sighs lustfully* yeah.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]*smothers PiroMunkie with kisses*

yes! that's it! everybody look at this, it's one of the best vegeta pics ever.
how will i ever repay you? a thousand thank yous! yet that's not nearly enough. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Eeeeewww girly kisses!! Lol j/k :D I don't need any repayment, I didn't have to work to find it I just went and got it, lol. Your welcome![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][B]I found this one a long time ago, it's adorable...check it out.....k..LM....and everyone else too.k[/B][/QUOTE]

lmao:D :laugh: ..love it...ive seen other pics where he looks all chibi like that too....there cool as..and btw' nice favourite pic..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Eeeeewww girly kisses!!
SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

is this b/c i slipped you the tongue?

by the way, this is my 100th post, you guys! only 150 more to go...
Posted
Nice job on the postings. as long as you dont SPAM. I know i have, but it was by mistake. The pic. is a good one though. I think LM would like the chibi one more if it was the Normal Vegeta winking at her.
Posted
spam, posting pointless and off topic messages, example....

topic title-best dbz character

me: I like vegita, who do you like?

you: I like beans!!!

see, thats an example of spam....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...