OtakuBoards

i am so pissed off right now/please read

Lady Macaiodh

my dog spilled my drink on one of my favorite vegeta pics of all time, so i went to the net to get another copy. but when i typed up the sight, a message came up that said no access, i need to upgrade my system. i hit "upgrade" and a login screen came up. there was nothing i could do but register. i had to promise all this stupid stuff, like i'd let them give my info to companies & other things. THEN it said "please choose your method of payment" & there were two options: one was a free ten-day trial and the other was $29.99 a month. do you realize the atrocity of this? they are charging people to view a website with nothing on it but pics of a cartoon character!! but it gets worse. so FINALLY i'm FINALLY signed up and hit the upgrade button. but there it was again "please choose your method of payment" & there was no free trial. $9.99 per week just for the upgrade! i almost punched a hole in the screen.

so now i need you guys to help me. i need this pic! i've looked at tons of db sites & this one was the only one that had it. it's the picture where vegeta is on his knees howling w/ an anguished expression at the moon with his clothes torn, his tail out, and his arms wrapped around him, one hand kinda clawing his throat & the other at his hip. it has a big M imposed over it and the letters o-n-k-e-y down the side.

does anybody know where i can find it??? please.

no it's like this big corporation with a ton of all kinds of websites (like about sports teams, etc.) and you have to join & make a website for them & get the upgrade just to view any of them.
imagine...i was going to *sniff* affiliate myself with a large corporation & pay THEM to do work for THEM just to get a picture of veggie-chan!

[SIZE=1]Ok, here's the link to the pic!! It's a lil crappy site I made, before I understood HTML, lol. Okay enough talk! Here it is!! [URL=http://pyromonkey.bigyardsale.org/images/monkvegeta.jpg]http://pyromonkey.bigyardsale.org/images/monkvegeta.jpg[/URL]

YAY![/SIZE]