Eclectic Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Here's another of my banners, this time featuring Inu-Yasha and music from 'My Will'. If anyone want this, though I'm not sure why, just ask and I'll add your name and whatever else you want within my limitations. I have one more Inu-Yasha banner, but I don't like it as much.
quietstranger16 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 [color=green]thats really nice. i like the pose inu-yasha's in. usually, people like to use action poses for banners, but you pull this off great.[/color]
Essence Terror Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 I like it alot O_O I like how the whole picture of Inu is like not really i picture so it makes it match better
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 I think it could use a bit more work on. To me, it just looks like an image over some text with a cloudy background. :/ Try adding some effects, border, and/or filters. Use brushes...don't be afraid to mess with the filters. Just click away...you'd be surprised what you can do when you decide to go all out on a banner. ^_^
klinanime1 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 I love this banner! (Well, I love Inuyasha) The general effect is terrific.
Eclectic Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 To MP: I can't add anything more since I do everything in Paint and don't have PSP. To Everyone Else: Thanks for you comments. Here's yet another IY banner. Enjoy my insanity.
juna Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 Wow, Im pretty impressed that you use MSP and get banners that look like that... very nice. I like the blue of the first banner that you posted, but I dont care for the pic. I like the pic of Inuyasha in the second post, but dont care for the BG.... heh. The banner in your siggy is pretty fresh, did you make that one too?
Eclectic Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 No, that one is courtesy of Essence Terror.
Zephyr Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 You did all that in a Paint program?!? :eek: Wow, you must have taken your time on those. I have never been able to get Paint to cooperate long enough for something like that. I like the shadow effect from the first banner, but with the hair flowing back like that it seems a bit strange. And the color of the background was great.
Eclectic Posted September 9, 2003 Author Posted September 9, 2003 Actually, they took me, at the most, thirty minutes. I'm not that patient but I like things to look good. And I usually just edit pics and I don't do too much to them. So the compliments should go to the original artist, since all I do is edit.
klinanime1 Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 hmm, the cut's aren't very clean, but I don't know if you were aiming for that. Because of that one tool on paint, I know you can get clean "cuts", so I'm guessing you were aiming for the white rim around Inuyasha. I really love this banner, too.
Eclectic Posted September 12, 2003 Author Posted September 12, 2003 I'm not patient enough to edit constantly and get clean cuts, and I'm pretty sure I know which tool you're talking about, but I could be wrong. Here's yet another banner. I can't think of anything to add to it, though. Maybe I'll go look for lyrics of a Johnny Cash song... Enjoy. ------- You can see all my banners, pixel art, poetry, writings, and such on DeviantArt. The link's in my sig.
Syk3 Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i] [B]I love this banner! (Well, I love Inuyasha) The general effect is terrific. [/B][/QUOTE] Try to put a little more thought into your post, such as your more recent one. There is probably more than one effect in the banner, so it helps to expand on that comment. Thanks.
Eclectic Posted September 13, 2003 Author Posted September 13, 2003 Well, here's a Belldandy banner. Enjoy.
klinanime1 Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 Belldandy's pic looks a bit blurry and unproportional. I love the background, though. The mood, aura, general effect (take your pic) is really ... pretty-ish. That's the only adjective I could think of. Keep it up. ^-^
Eclectic Posted September 13, 2003 Author Posted September 13, 2003 I know this isn't a banner meant for OB, but I like it so here's one of my many devID's for deviantart. It features a pic from The Second Renaissance Part Two on The Animatrix and something I just thought up. It seemed fiting. Also, since many people here seem to be great artists, tell me what you think of this [url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3026736/[/url] It's my most recent piece of anime style art. Enjoy.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now