Snoozer Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 The two characters are Captain Alexis Andreeva and First OfficerRose Inessa. THe first picture is used as a transpartent layer for the final page (page 18 Alpha-Shade ) By using an Alpha faded gradient it appears as if the 2 characters are being reflected in the windows. CB [url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url] [img]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/Capt.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.alpha-shade.com/banners/page18sm.jpg[/img]
James Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 [color=#707875]I'm not quite sure if you are just flogging your site...or if you are really interested in feedback on this piece. ~_^ But, I do like the piece. Fantastic rendering...and a really good stylized feel. I particularly like the way the fire has lit up the characters on the bridge in the background. It's a very cool effect. And yes, the reflective effect is great. It's suprising how easy it is to do something like that, but it can look so effective. It works very well within this piece.[/color]
Krademon Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 Interesting picture, i really like the mood it portrays...kinda observant and sinister. Is it for a comic your making?
Snoozer Posted September 8, 2003 Author Posted September 8, 2003 [QUOTE]Is it for a comic your making?[/QUOTE] Yes we are doing an anime-manga style color webcomic. CB [url]http://www.alpha-shade.com[/url]
klinanime1 Posted September 8, 2003 Posted September 8, 2003 flaunting the site are we? lol, j/k. I love the piece with the reflective window thing. The general mood is terrific.
BlueCat Posted September 9, 2003 Posted September 9, 2003 Oh wow, I think they're cool. Nice, neat and not to cluttered at all. Can I ask what you use to ink your line art?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now