Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my first entry on the otakuboards, before now I haven't had a scanner, but now I'm using the one at school.

Tell me what you guys think, this image is being used in an Rpg in the adventure arena for a card captor sakura game.

Sorry if it's a bit small.
Posted
actualy it's a he... :sweat:

Bishounen is my specialty, and most of my friends think most of 'em are girls anyway.

I have another one but it didn't show up as well, I don't think the scanner likes colored pencil, oh well
Posted
Darn you for drawing so good. I wish I could draw like that. :bawl: (Who am I kidding? I wish I could do any drawing in more then two dimensions)

That first picture looked like it had to be rather difficult. Odd angles like that are hard, but tend to look cool when finished. Keep up the good work, I plan on seeing more. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...