Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I decided i'd post another drawing,but I wasn't sure how to go about it so,ill apologize in advance to the moderators if im doing it wrong.i know its sort of messed up and i need some help fixing it.(and this ones a digicam picture too,im sorry i dont have a scanner lol)
Posted
lol,the chin is big because the first time i drew that left eye,it was much bigger and threw off the scaling,and it cant really be fixed unless i give her a huge neck so *shrug*
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]The first one was a bit off in the proportions area. But once you fixed it up, I really think its turned out to be a good sketch. I think it is very good with the minor flaws but it very good. You should really draw more!

-Kitty[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[color=royalblue]man people always make short posts in the art form....

wow thats really good! I wish that I could draw that good!.....that is unless you traced it........ maby you should color it with psp or photo shop. then it would be really good. good job! keep up the good work!....did you trace it?.....[/color]
Posted
lol,i never thought id draw a picture well enough that id be accused of tracing! of course i didnt trace it,you can tell since theres still errors,and its on thick printer paper which is just about impossible to trace through

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...