OtakuBoards

the difference between Chibi Trunks & Mirai Trunks

Lady Macaiodh

i've been wondering this.
mirai grew up without vegeta's influence b/c vegeta was killed early by the androids.
but now that the future's changed, i think chibi is gonna be way different w/ vegeta in his life. during the tournament on dbz these past few days, chibi kept giving goten these looks while they were fighting, & he looked exactly like vegeta. i never saw mirai look that way. i already think chibi has more attitude than mirai--i mean, he's not as nice. i don't know if this is good or bad. i can't imagine a teenager chibi blushing & rubbing the back of his head when mrs. briefs says "my what a handsome young man!" like mirai did. but either way, i'm really looking forward to seeing chibi grow up. he seems to have this abnormal (for a child) need to please vegeta & make him proud, don't you think?
what do you guys think the differences between the two are going to be?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i've been wondering this.
mirai grew up without vegeta's influence b/c vegeta was killed early by the androids.
but now that the future's changed, i think chibi is gonna be way different w/ vegeta in his life. during the tournament on dbz these past few days, chibi kept giving goten these looks while they were fighting, & he looked exactly like vegeta. i never saw mirai look that way. i already think chibi has more attitude than mirai--i mean, he's not as nice. i don't know if this is good or bad. i can't imagine a teenager chibi blushing & rubbing the back of his head when mrs. briefs says "my what a handsome young man!" like mirai did. but either way, i'm really looking forward to seeing chibi grow up. he seems to have this abnormal (for a child) need to please vegeta & make him proud, don't you think?
what do you guys think the differences between the two are going to be? [/B][/QUOTE]

actually i have seen mirai like that a few times

Mirai Trunks V.S. Friza:*smirking*Go on show me what you got

and i was watching a pic of Mirai when he choped Cyborg Furiza in half and i could swear he was smirking when i looked real close.

Mirai powers into USSJ V.S. Cell:now you will see the true power of the Saiyan race *grins*

so you see sometimes Mirai gets sorta like that also

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i've been wondering this.
what do you guys think the differences between the two are going to be? [/B][/QUOTE]

Its easy...... Chibi means little..Mirai means from the future or something...So hench Mirai Trunks and Chibi Trunks..See now that wasnt sooo hard.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Its easy...... Chibi means little..Mirai means from the future or something...So hench Mirai Trunks and Chibi Trunks..See now that wasnt sooo hard. [/B][/QUOTE]

she was talking about there personaltys and i just posted that Mirai smirked a bit himself......

I'll give you a great comparison...roll with me on this one...k:smirk:
Mirai Trunks is like the PJ version and Chibi Trunks is like the Suburb version....he's sheltered and the other isn't . I like Mirai Trunks better anyway...something about that tortured soul thing is deep...ohh yeah and the long locks are Kewwl..hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chib [/i]
[B]Chibi Trunks look like little Vegeta.
This is the first time ever that I see Vegeta happy like that, when his son beat Goku's in the tournament. [/B][/QUOTE]

i know, it was so heartwarming. i know i'm being a sap, but i can't help it. i just saw that episode yesterday, and i can still remember vegeta's smirk. :love:

i like chibi & mirai equally.