Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
While the teacher is trying to teach me what compound subjects and compound verbs are, I am sketching away in my sketchbook. It's extemly fun.
Everyday, I sketch. I love sketching. So, I thought I'd draw a pic every school day and post it here! The majority will probably be Trigun. So, if you haven't seen my Love and Peace one, then scroll down the Art and Design main page until you see a large box with a long title in it. That's my first one.
Here we are, sketch 1: Meryl.

[URL=http://www2.sakura-petals.net/trigun/ep12/tri_007.jpg]Original Pic[/URL]
Guest Anime_Forever
Posted
Its very good but the left/right cheek is a bit deformed.
Posted
-claps- Well Done. I've been sketching in English and in History. Bore that it is since I already know what we are going to be learning.I've sketched Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Vash And Wolfwood , And of course I'm working on an InuYasha one right now.
Posted
Thanks ya guys! I really like the comments.
Okay, here's one I drew yesterday in Social Studies/Math. It's my character for the Outcast Rebellion in the Adventure Arena.
And, an added bonus...I SHADED! Yes, it is true, I shaded one of my personal cretions. :wow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...