OtakuBoards

COLOR Nahal in Tyre

Ninja-Magus

Ack! I finally got it colored. I dunno how long I spent on this.... I just know I'm VERY pleased w/the results. Remember, put your brightness and contrast to 100 on yer monitor if its too dark.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Nahal_in_Tyre_copy.jpg[/img]

Check my site Deviant site.
[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3010736/[/url]

[color=teal]Post edited. That last comment may have offended some members/vistors reading. -Syk3[/color]

Woah. That is really great. I thought it was great already when it was just the line drawing (sorry I didn't comment), but the way you chose to color it is really nice. I like the overall brown feeling it has, and it looks like just the dusty town I'd picture him in, hehe.

It still sort of looks like he's just tilted, rather than actually leaning against the wall. I'm no artist so I'm not sure how to fix that, but his posture doesn't look right.

An amazing job nonetheless.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by klinanime1 [/i]
[B]That is so frikken awesome! I love how every detail is paid attention to. [/B][/QUOTE]
Try to expand on this a little bit. You say every detail is drawn, so point out some example. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm picking on you, but when I go through different threads, I look very closely at the slightly shorter posts. ~_^

[size=1] He's just doing his job, and it's to be expected.

But anyways, nice job. His arm and fingers seem to be in the wrong position, as if he's being forced to turn his arm/hand that way. Good job on everything else, though. The backgound and coloring are great. ^_^ [9/1o][/size]