Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[URL=http://poetry.com/Publications/display.asp?ID=P5572277&BN=999&PN=1]My Poem[/URL]

I entered my poem on Poetry.com and it turns out I'm a semifinalist! Out of thousands of entrees and even adults!

My poem is going to be published in a large collection of poetry by poetry.com. I even get my own little bio! I can even win a lot of money if I win. I don't think I will, but it's cool all the same.:D
Posted
Grr...I hate links... Ignor that. Here...

No One's Poem

To be someone is bleak
I've no reason to be
Why try live out others dreams?
The world is cruel to someone's

Those who are well known
Dream to be a nothing
To float away from distracting gossip
That plague bright shimmer minds

No need to be a someone
Someone's always bled
For everyone tells everyone
Almost everything

I don't have a true body
For no-body I be
I'm just borrowing this person
That was once a somebody
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Wow, that's really cool.^_^ I love your poem, no wonder it's in the semifinals. I'd love to be published. Heh, good luck with that![/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
....wow. Now that's good, that's really good. Jeez, it really puts all my poetical works to shame really *sulks*. I really like it, it has deeper meaning that msot poems and is really quite thoughtful.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...