OtakuBoards

Legend of dragoon: new heros, new enemy

T man

Kyp had left his home to see the winglie elder. He knew it was to talk about his quest to search for the moon child and stop the one they called the roug winglie from getting her. As he ran a winglie flew past him and almost made him fall into the water. "I wised they would look out where they're flying" kyp thought regaining his balance. He ran to the elders home because it was becomeing dark. "I'm here to see the elder" kyp said. "He's been expecting you" the winglie infront of the house said. Kyp nodded as his wings appeared. He flew up to the ledge and started inside as his wings dissapered.
Kyp eneterd a chamber colored green and waited. The winglie elder appeared and walked up to him. "I've decided that you can go after the moon child" the elder said as he walked up to a shielf and picked up a case. "Most people thought you were strange because you wanted to leave the village and go after the moon child also the fact that you appeared outside the village knocked out. I want you to prove them wrong" the elder said opening the case. "Aren't these the dragon buster sword and divine dragoon spirit that belonged to loyd" kyp asked.
"Yes. We manadged to recover them. As you know loyd had been on the side of evil but made up for it by helping to defeat the god of distruction even though he died of it and I want yo to have these" the elder said. Kyp took the sword and put it next to his normale sword and picked up the dragoon spirit. The dragoon spirite glowed in his hand. "It seems that the dagoon spirit has chosen you to be the new divine dragoon. Now go on your quest because the new black monster and the rouge winglie has a head start on you" the elder said.
Kyp nodded and started out.
His wings appeared and he started leaving the village. He looked around and it was allready night. He'd have to hurry because a full moon had rised and the power would be awakening. He pulled out a small disk that he made to sence the moon child. It glowed in the moon light and flew off. "It'd heading to seles. It seems like a coincidence that she lives in the same village that shana lived in" kyp said to him self as he followed the disk.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri twriled and fell on ehr back. She lay staring up at the sky. Her clear silver eyes anticipated nothing, and her silver bags blew about her tanned face. She felt the soft silver velvet cloth of her shirt brush against her skin, and was happy. She closed her eyes. SHe sniffed the air, smelling the green lush grass around her in the field. She had no cares in the world, and soon fell asleep.

Kyp had followed the disk to seles. The disk stoped out side the village as he landed. "I should of made it so it give out there absolute location and not the area they're in" kyp thought holding out his hand as the disk flew to it. He put the disk away and pulled out a round stone as his wings dissapered. He started looking around but most people were in there homes at this time. As he walked around he saw a girl sleeping on the grass. He walked up to her and looked to see if the moon was giveing off light. He nelt down and held up the stone to her fore head. The stone glowed as a beam of light went to her.
"Well I found her. No to find her dragoon spirit before the black monster or the rouge winglie comes after her" kyp said putting the stone away in a pocket. As he put the stone away the girl woke up. "Who are you and what do ya want" she asked looking at him. "The names kyp and let's just say there are two people out to get you. One is out to kill you for what you are and the other's out to get you for that same reason. You're best bet to stay alive is to come with me" kyp said waiting for her responce.

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri stood up, hands on hips, her long bangs swirled, and she looked at Kyp. "Hmm... OUt to kill me, huh? Well, I'm Kethri. I guess your new, right? I've never seen you before." Kyp sighed. She was your typical teen, alright. Her silver eyes lighted softly on the sword he was carrying. Her face had a soft exspression, and her body was tense. Kyp could see her finly toned muscles tighten, and her eyes went hard. The black pupils contracted, until she had none. "What is it you want, stranger," she said in a cold voice.

Guest Yurimeshi2003
Felicia was heading into the village Seles, when she saw some one and thought, *Who the hell would be out this time of night? Oh yeah, me.* She slipped into the shadows, listening to their conversation, "I guess you're new here, right? I haven't seen you before," there was a pause then, in a voice that sent chills up and down her spine, "What is it you want, stranger," 'SNAP' she stepped on a twig, causing them to look in her direction. She turned and darted across the village. Only when she stopped had she noticed that the necklace she found just outside the village, was glowing a light [COLOR=royalblue]blue[/COLOR] *What the hell?* she thought, before feeling a slight twinge in her back. She turned to see what it was and saw that she had sprouted wings!*Something is messed up here* then she grew claws,*Something is definitely messed up here!*

"Have you ever herd of the moon child" kyp asked. "Ya i've herd of it but I just say it's a myth" kethri. "Why do you think it's a myth" kyp asked. "It doesn't seem true. I've herd of winglies but never seen one around" kethri said. "That because winglies look human and you've just meet one" kyp said as his wings appeared and he started floating. Kethri just stared at him as he floated around her. "I gotta be dreaming" kethri said shaking her head. Kyp put his hand out and started pulling on her cheek. "Yow. What was that for" kethri asked once kyp let go. She started rubbing her cheek. "To show you that you werent dreaming" kyp said smilling. "If your a winglie that meens the myth is true. So where do I fit into this moon child thing" kethri asked. "Your the moon child and that's why i'm here" kyp said. Kethri just starred at him with her mouth open. "If i'm the moon child how come I didn't find out till now" kethri asked grabing him by the his shirt colar.
"The moon child doesn't know because they're normaly killed as soon as they're born but a new black monster wasn't created when you were born so that's why your not dead yet" kyp said as kethri. "So then why are you here. Are you here to kill me" kethri asked getting up and prepared to fight. "I'm here to help protect you from the black monster and the rouge winglie also if I wanted to kill you I would of while your asleep" kyp said landing on the ground.
"I guess your right. So let's leave before the village gets leveled" kethri said. "We'll need to find your dragoon spirit before we can leave" kyp said as he started into the village. "What's a dragoon soul" kethri asked. "It looks like this but your's is white. Both of ours will glow when they're close enough" kyp said takeing out his dragoon soul. After kethri looked at it and kyp put it back they started looking.

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri then remebered something. "Hey! I found this yesterday." she pulled out a small carving of a seal. It was made of silver ash, and felt warm in her hand. "So... do you think thiss is it? I mean, I couldnt have just found it, before i knew, could i?"

"It's possible. The mon child has been known to have powers that react to things" kyp said takeing the seal out of her hands and looked at it. "It's close. It does seem that it was made during the dragon campaign" kyp said handing it back to her. "Where did you find it" kyp asked. Kethri took him to a shop that was closed but there were lights on. Kyp knocked on the door and a man came to it. "Hi. I'm wondering if you have some thing like this in your shop" kyp asked takeing out his dragoon spirit. "Yes I do have some thing like it" the man said before leaving into the shop. A couple of minutes he brought a stone like kyps. The stone glowed in the mans hand as did kyps. "How much for it" kyp asked. "100 golds for the stone" the man said.
Kyp took out some money and paid the man. The man gave him the dragoon souls and left back into the shop. "Here, catch kethri" kyp said tossing her the dragoon soul. The dragoon soul glowed bright in her hands. "So what's this thing do" kethri asked looking it over. Before kyp could answer he senced magic in the village. "You may find out. Come on" kyp said as they walked through the village. They saw a creature flying in the streets. He looked at them and charged. They both ducked as the creature flew over there heads.
Kyp charged up a energy shot and fired but the creature went right through it. "I guess i'll need to go dragoon to beat it" kyp thought pulling out his dragoon spirit. He was surrounded by energy and became the divine dragoon. He opened his wings and charged as he drew his swords. The creature tried striking his face with it's claws but struck his armor. "If the dark monster or the rouge winglie come by I think we'll be in trouble" kyp thought swing his sword and made a cut in the creautres arm.

Guest Skyechild91
kethri looked up at the pair. She gripped her dragoon soul, and it glowed brighter. she was surrounded by light, and she had armour instead of her regular clothes. she saw she had a blade strapped to her side. It had a dragon head, and wings as the hand guard. she drew it and felt power coursing through her. Kyp puase and looked down. He saw kethri.

Guest Yurimeshi2003
The creature shrieked and spiralled out of control toward the ground. On impact it started to shine brightly. The light went out. Once their eyes adjusted to the darkness again, they noticed where the creature hit that, lying there wasn't a creature at all, but a girl. Wondering if his eyes deceived him or not, Kyp approached. The girl moaned, "Ow," before blacking out. When she awoke, she was in a room that was dimly lit. On the other side of the room, looking out the window was Kethri. She turned towards her when she let out a moan after trying to sit up.
"Kyp, she's awake." she called to Kyp, who entered the room shortly afterward.
"Get her something to eat." he barked. Kethri left the room and returned shortly after with a tray of stew, bread, and cider.
"No thanks." the girl managed to mumble.
"Nonsense, everyone has to eat sometime." Kyp said kindly.
"I said no thanks!" the girl swatted at the tray, knocking everything on the floor.
"Okay then, I'll get someone to clean that up. Now, I'm going to ask you some questions. You think you can handle that?" he asked.
"I'm not stupid," the girl said, sarcastically.
"Fine, what is your name?"
"Felicia,"
"No last name?"
"Not that I can remember,"
"Where are you from?"
"A science lab"
"For real?"
"For real"
"Do you have any parents?
"No"
"Any living relatives?"
"No"
"Any friends?"
"No"
"What brought you to the village of Seles?"
"I don't know, just a strange feeling, but I found this," she offered, showing off the necklace.
"Where did you get this?"
"Just outside of the village"
"Could you show me?"
"Sure," and she led them to the spot where she found it, "Right there," and she pointed to a knothole in a tree,
"How did you manage to find it there?" Kethri asked.
"I saw something shining in the glow of the sun, and when I pulled it out that's what it was"

Kyp walked up to the tree and pulled out his dragoon soul. He put the dragoon soul inside of the tree and some thing started glowing. Kyp put his hand in and pulled out a purple dragoon soul. "Here catch" kyp said to felicia as he tossed the dragoon soul. Once she caught it the dragoon soul glowed in her hand. "Well it looks like we found the dragoon of thunder" kyp said. "So what do you think the neckless does" kethri asked. "Who knows but we need to head to bale" kyp said. "Why do we need to head to bale" kethri asked. "We need to get the moon object from the king and that's why" kyp said pointing behind him. Behind them they saw a winglie comeing at them. "Hello kyp. Nice to see your still liveing even though you should be dead" the winglie said. "Quit frankly I don't know what your talking about" kyp said drawing his sword. "I guess that last hit I did to you did some thing to your head" the winglie said smilling. Kyp fired a energy blast at the winglie but he blocked against it.
"It seems like we're in a race together kyp. You may have a head start but it'll just make by victory alot better once I get the moon objects and the girl" the winglie said as he started laughing. He started flying towards bale. "We'll have our rematch if the black monster doesn't kill you first trying to get to the girl" the winglie said as he flew off. "I can't wait till I get to rip off that guys arms" kethri said. "Well before that we'll need to head through the forest on the others side of seles and then through a cave to get to bale so grab your stuff because there'll be monsters along the way" kyp said heading back into seles.

Kanti was passing through the cave connecting Bale and Seles. He saw light ahead, *Finally!* he thought to himself. After he was out of the cave, he thought he heard a buzzing type of sound,*It's probably nothing* he thought. But he spoke too soon, cause at that moment, THWAP! a winglie ran into his face.
"Ouch! What was that?"
"Watch where you're going, you fool! Can't you see I'm in a hurry?" it hissed at him.
"If you're in such a hurry, why are you stopping to talk to me?" he asked.
"Because, well...will you shut up?!" with that it turned around and flew into the cave. *I should probably go see what it is that is so important,* he pondered,*even though I did just come out, I feel a little safer in the cave now that I'm used to it* and he turned and headed back into the cave, following the quiet buzzing.

A man walked through the town, completely unaware of where he was going. He was transfixed in his sword, witch erupted in flames at the snap of his fingers. "Wow, what a find." He grinned. "Who ever thought I'd find this fishing. Better than my old one. As he reached the edge of the town, something bumped into him and caused his hand to collide with the flaming blade. "Oh, sorry about-"
"AAAAAAAAH!" The man waved his flaming hand around madly, putting it on the ground and stomping it out. He turned back around and looked at who bumped into him. He raised his burnt hand and decked the person with it. "You're on my ****list, pal!" He walked away in search of water. Kyp looked up at the others from the flat of his back. "What was that all about?"

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri offered her hand to her companion. Kyp grabbed it, and the 14 year old pulled him up. Kyp was a little suprised at how strong she was. But then, he thought, She is finly toned. Kethri dropped his hand. She suddenly rushed the guy they had run into with such force that she had him pinned in seconds. One knee was in his stomach, and her hands pinned his arms. Her silver bangs fell forward and she snarled, startaling Kyp again," What the hell was that for?"

Kyp's dragoon spirit start glowing. "Back off for now. We'll deal with him later" kyp said. Kethri looked at kyp then let go of the guy. "Why didn't you want to bound him" kethri asked as they walked through the village to the forest. "He's a dragoon but I don't know of what" kyp said. "He is. I didn't see a dragoon spirit on him" kethri said looking back. They reached the forest and started heading through. "So why are you comeing with us" kyp asked felicia. "
I figured if I came with you guyd I would be able to talk to the king of bale and see if he knows any thing about the lab i'm from" felica said. "So how will we know when we reach the cave" kethri asked. "When we reach a old shack there'll be a stream near by. Cross the stream and we'll be one a path that lead to the ocean. On the beach is the cave" kyp said. After a couple of minutes kyp saw a girl walking down the path from the other side.
"We need to hide" kyp said. They left the path and hid in the forest. "Why are we hiding" kethri asked. "Her names zoma and she's the new black monster" kyp said pointing to the girl. "Her? She doesn't seem like the black monster" kethri said. "We'll if she sees you or me she'll go dragoon and become surrounded in darkness to kill you" kyp said waiting to see if they would end up fighting her.

The man finally found a river and soaked his toasted and flattened hand. "Aw, man, what luck. *winces* What were those guy's problem? setting my hand on fire and then pinning me..." Suddenly, a small heat comes from his hip. It continues to get hotter, until it is scorching. "AIEEE!" He looks to see the flaming sword sheath glowing red hot. "Fire off! Fire off! He flings it up and it collides with a tree branch. He snaps his fingers and the sheath starts to cool down. "Uhh. That was- UNFFF!" The tree branch falls, knocking him upside down into the river. His legs flail as he and the branch soar down the river.

O.O.C: Sorry for posting so late.

Looking around Zoma didn't see the dragoons that she had heard about. She had thought she'd surely find them here, but no such luck. Zoma sensed nothing either, like there was something protecting them. Some sort of magic, a noise came from a little while off in to the distance. She shook her head, and walked around some more. Coming closer she heard another noise that sounded farther off. This brought interest to her, hoping that it was the two dragoons. She spread out her wings and flew up.

Kyp and Kethri looked peered out seeing that the black monster had gone. Kethri stood up, and tried to walk forwards. As she did she stepped and broke a twig. "Don't make a noise or moment, ok?" he said, Kethri nodded her head in agreence. Kyp pulled her back down, and pointed up. Zoma had heard the noise, she was up in the air with her Divine staff ready to fight. he came back done, sensed nothing and saw nothing. "Die in the ashes of darkness" she whispered. Holding up her staff, dark orbs of lights started shooting out. As they made contact it started to killed and burned the trees, and forest around them that the orbs touched.

"I was hopeing the elder wasn't right about her" kyp said to him self. "What are you talking about" kethri asked. "The winglie elder told me she has a thing for blowing things up and setting things on fire" kyp said as he stood up. He started chanting as clouds appeared. It started raining to put out the flames. "I didn't think winglies could control the weather" felica said standing up. "They can't. It's a spell I know and may I suggest that we start running" kyp said pointing up. Kethri and felica looked up and saw zoma flying down at them. They started running as the clouds dissapered. Kethri looked behind them and zoma was becoming surrounded by darkness. "Well need to get to the cave to loose her" kyp said. "Why do we need to get to the cave" kethri asked. "In the case of the moon child the black monster wont go into places. She'd rather blow it up and because the cave is hard she'll have to launch a blast or come in. I know the way through it" kyp said.
As they ran they saw a water fall and herd some one yeling. Kyp looked up and saw the guy from before. His wings appeared and he flew to the guy before he went over the falls. "Thanks for saving me. I guess i'll have less of a reson to kill you know" the guy said. "It's no time to talk, it's time to run like heck" kyp said as he let the guy down. The guy looked behind them and he started running to. "What is that thing" the guy asked. "It's the black monster and unless you want to face it you'll have to keep running untill we reach a cave" kyp said.

• 3 weeks later...
Kanti had been in the cave for quite awhile. The buzzing was getting fainter. He held his breath. The buzzing had stopped! *Uh-oh!* he thought. He ran to catch up with it. When he rounded a corner he tripped over a stone. Fortunatly, he had his staff to stop his fall. He kept running. He was breathing so loud, he didn't know he caught up with the winglie until he almost ran into it.

Kyp and the others were still running from zoma. "How long is she going be like that" kethri asked. "From what I know, untill we eather find some way to ditch her or untill she get's you" kyp said. "Then let's just ditch the girl" james said. They just looked at him. "How about we ditch you" felica said. Kyp just shook his head and looked to see what was infront of them. He saw the cave. As they ran zoma charged up a energy shot and fired. They jumped as the blast hit the ground and went flying into the cave. Kyp looked out of the cafe and saw zoma fly off. "So why did she give up on chasing us" felica asked. "She's more for blowing things up than takeing an easy way like turning back to normale and walking in. Also from what I was told is that she likes that form" kyp said as he looked around. He saw kithri try to get up but pain shot through her leg. "I guess I didn't land so well. I think I hurt my leg" kethri said as kyp helped her up. "We'll be able to find some thing to help you leg in this cave" kyp said. "What would those be" kethri asked as they started walking. "There goes one of them now" kyp said pointing to a floating light. "I've never seen one of those before. What is it" kethri asked as they followed the light.
"It's a type of bug called fire rock flys. They're good to have around battle fields because they heal wounds" kyp said. As they continued through the tunnel the fly joined with the rest of it's group. "Just walk into the group and you're leg will be healed" kyp said. Kethri nodded and limped into the fire rock flys. After a flash of light her leg was healed. As kethri walked out, james walked into the flys and was healed. "That feels alot better" james said rottaing his hand. "Do you know the way through her kyp" felica asked. "I know the way through here so let's get going. The rouge winglie still has a head start on us" kyp said as they started through the cave.

James looked at them for a second. "Uh, so can somebody tell me what's going on?" They looked back at him. "What do you mean?"

"We just got dive bombed by some freak with wings. Are you going to explain that, or am I going to be left to stand around like an idiot?"

"You've been doing that quite nicely without are help." Felica mumbled under her breath.

Kyp explained the story up to when they found James. "What?!! You mean to tell me that [i]that[/i] is the moon child?!"

"I am not a that!!"

"Well, yes. Now you know." Kyp calmly nodded. "*Sigh* You should really be more carefull about telling people about that. I'm ditching this boat."

"Serious?"

"I don't give a damn about any of that, so for all I'm concerned, The monster and the child can go rot in hell!"

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri looked over to James, her silver eyes peircing. "Well, thanks. I guess I will." She ran off ahead of the otehrs, ignoring Kyps protests. Her silver eyes flared with anger and hurt. [I]So what,[/I] she thought. [I]After all, who is he anyway? What does he think-[/I] She was cut off as she fell to the cave floor unconcious, but not before seeing the two coal black eyes that looked down at her...
Hope i didnt do anything wrong... I got bored. ::glares @ Tsukasa_hack:: as for mister 'i dont give a damn'...

Kyp and felica started after kethri as james headed out the other side of the tunnel. As they continued they herd some thing slithering around. "What was that" felica asked. "It was probaply a slime man or some thing. You have to rember those type of monsters live in here" kyp said. As they continued they found kethri on the ground. "Hey kethri wake up" kyp said lifting her up but she was still out. Kyp carried her on his back as they continued. As they continued the slithering got closer. Kyp stopped at took kethri off of his shoulder. "Hold kethri for a seck and prepare to run as fast as you can" kyp said as he passed felica kethri. Kyp drawed his sword and went into a fighting stance. A snake like creature came slithering up to them. "Just what I thought. I had figured the last moon child cut it's head off years ago" kyp said. "Well I guess it grew another head" felica said.
The snake monster started shooting poison at kyp but he dodged it. The snake creature striked kyp with it's tail and sent him flying. Once kyp landed on the ground he grabed his dragoon spirit and changed into the silver dragoon and charged at the monster. He slashed his sword down the middle of the monster cutting it in half. The monster started evaporating away like most defeated monsters do. "Come on. The exit is at the end of this tunnel then it's a short walk to bale" kyp said as he turned into his normale form and they continued. As they continued they saw the rouge winglie being followed as they reached the end of the cave.
The rouge winglie looked at them and flew out into the forest. "There he goes again" felica said as they walked past the persion. A couple of minutes later they were in bale and were heading into the castle. The gaurds let them past into the kings throne. "It is good to see you again kyp" the king said. "I belive that we haven't met before but before we speak can you give a room to my friend and have gaurds posted around he room" kyp asked.
The king nodded and some gaurds came by to take kethri to her room. "I know why you have come kyp. It has been fortold that you would come here for the a moon object. I all ready have people makeing a spell to remove it from my body so untill then you can explore the kingdom, stay here for the night and get any information you need" the king said. "Thank you sir. You may be able to find some information on you're self" kyp said to felica as he left to check on kethri.

Aw jeez. Why whenever I say something like that, you're always there to recive it, GS? (it isn't on purpose)
-----------------------

James walked stubbornly out of the beginning of the cave to be greeted by a large explosion. Zoma swooped about him. James started to run back in, but the passegeway was blocked by stones that fell from Zoma's attack. James huuriedly unsheathed his sword and set it aflame. "Allright, I'm getting really pissed off at all these hocus pocus creatures, so how about I start evening them out, eh? Let's rock." James ran up the rocks and tried to swing at Zoma.
------------------
Sorry this is short...

Guest Skyechild91
[I][COLOR= orange][SIZE= 1]Kyp reached Kethri's room, and was stopped by a guard. When he showed his pass he was let in. Kethri wasnt awake yet, but spasmed when Kyp reached her. Pain from memorie was written across he face. She spasmed again, her chest heaving as she struggled to breathe. Kyp was worried. He first placed two fingers above her chest to calm her breathing, then placed them on her forehead. He slumped across her body as their minds tied and Kyp was snapped into a long lost memory.
~Shared Flashback~
A woman ran with her baby. Winglies pursued her, and the girl child was knocked from her arms. The woman was stoned, and screamed as the infant was knocked from her grasp. "Kethaarian! My baby, my child, my Kethri!" A stone tumbled loose as the child was hidden in the underbrush, watching her mother die.
~More Recent Shared Flashback~
Kethri dove into the water, making no ripples. She got out after ten minutes, and dressed. She ran in the fields, her silver hair wind-drying. Then she flopped down and slept.
~End~
Kyp sat up, and held himself up over kethri, breathng heavilly. Kethri's eyes opened, pupiless, and she whispered," OH, gods. My reall parents are dead, arent they? Oh, gods Kyp, dont leave me. Please dont ever leave me..."[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]