OtakuBoards

Legend of dragoon: new heros, new enemy

T man

Kyp saw kethri fall to the ground. He started running to her with james following. He got to her and picked her up.

"What do you think happened to her" james asked looking down at her.

"I realy don't know. Go into the castle and find a knight by the name of coren. Have him go to kethri's room to meet with me" kyp said as hie wings appeared.

James nodded and left. Kyp flew up and flew into the castle through a window. He flew past the workers and the knights in the castle. Most of them asked what he was doing but he did feel like responding. Once he got to kethri's room he landed and opened the door. He walked over to her bed and set her down.

"I should probaply stay here in case she wakes up" kyp thought as he sat down in a chair.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coren was in a training room. He was upside down balancing on a pole with one hand above a bed of spikes.

"How kyp can do this I have no idea for that matter how did he manage talking me into it" coren asked as he quickly shifted his weight to his other hand.

As he balanced his dragon spirit reacted.

"I wonder what's going on" coren said.

As he balanced he heard someone come into the room. Coren didn't know who the person was but he sensed that they were a dragoon.

"Kyp wants you to come to moon child's room" the person said.

"O.k then. Can you move that board over there over the spikes" coren asked pointing with his free hands.

The person saw the board and picked it up. He lifted it over the spikes and set it down. He flipped off of the pole and landed on the board. He turned around and started running. After going through the halls he came to kethri's room and found kyp.

"I was told that you needed me" coren said catching his breath.

"Yes, something has happened to kethri. I'd like you to search outside the castle and see if you can find any thing strange" kyp said.

Coren nodded and left to begin his search.

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri slowly regained conciousness. She saw Kyp, and said," Wh-what happened?"

Kyp helped her sit up, and Kethri looked at him. "I-I heard someone say Kethri. Then I couldn't see, my hearing became sharper, and I heard Kethriveris. I don't get it, Kyp. Why was I called Kethriveris?"

OOC: Brain dead.... Tag, Tyler!

Kyp didn't really know what he could say. If he told her that he heard the name from before when they saw her memories and didn't tell her he figured she'd be angrey with him.

"Are you hiding some thing from me kyp" kethri asked looking at him.

Kyp didn't want to upset kethri but he figured it would be better if he told her sooner than later.

"I heard the name when we were looking at your memories" kyp said preparing him self incase some thing happened.

Kethri didn't say any thing. She just looked down at her feet.

"Why didn't you say any thing sooner" kethri asked.

"I wouldn't know how you'd react if I told you. I hope your o.k with me not telling you" kyp said as he relaxed.

"It's o.k kyp. I'd just like to know why it didn't come up till now" kethri said looking up.

"I realy don't know. I might be able to find out later after we leave" kyp said.

Kethri just nodded as she layed back down.

"I just hope the person i'll ba talking with will still be around" kyp thought as he wnet thrpugh his memories again.

James looked confused, walking out of the training room. "That guy must have rocks in his head, I'm no dragoon. Where'd he go, anyways?" He started walking through the castle, searching for Kyp. He came to a window, and saw Coren taking off. "HEEEY!!!" Coren turned back. "What?"

"Where's that kyp guy? I gotta give this back to him." In his hand was the fire dragoon spirit. "What? You don't want it?"

"I'm not a Dragoon, Kyp must've mistaken me with someone else. I'm barely a warrior."

"Barely?"

"Well, I'm a part-time merc, but that's beside the point. The point is-" Coren ushered him to silence. "Look, Kyp knows what he's doing. If he said you were the Fire dragoon, then that's what you are. I gotta go, but Kyp's with Kethri in her room. Follow that hall, you'll find it." Coren waved and took off again.

James sighed and headed down th hall. "Great." He mumbled. "Here I am, wandering cluelessly around with absolutely no idea what's going on." He found what he thought was the right door and pushed it open.

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri stared at the ceiling. [i] Why me?[/i] she thought.

"Kyp..." She saw him look at her. "Yeah?"

"Why? I mean, really, why? I never thought about it beforem, but now..." She trailed off. "What do you mean?" Kethri sighed. "Me. Being the moon child. I didn't before, buit now, I doubt myself. I mean, I just don't feel as if I'm really it..." She sighed, then sat back up, propped on her arms, still staring at the ceiling.

"Kyp... Please, I want to know, why? Why me? Why you? Why couldn'twe have just lived normal lives?" Kethri thought, but didn't say,[i] But then, how would I have met you?[/i]

OOC: Tag, no one in general! ^^

Kyp didn't know what he could say. If she wasn't the moon chiled he wouldn't of meet her and would of been protecting some one else. He would of found the other dragoons and of gotten the moon objects but it wouldn't of been the same if he didn't meet her.

"I really don't know why your the moon chiled kethri. I may have an extensive knowledge of dragon campaign and what happened ahundred years ago but I can't tell you why you're the moon child. From what I know the moon child is random and only the black monster can tell who the moon chiled is" kyp said.

"If it's random what were the chances it would be me and how did you know I was the moon child" kethri asked looking at him.

"I used my knowledge of the past and of how the black monster was created so I made a locater" kyp said as he reached into a pocket.

He pulled out a small disk. The disk looked to me made of wood with a stone inside of it. The disk was painted grey and had symbols all over it. The symbols and disk was glowing a light blue.

"I don't remember making it but I know I did" kyp said as he put the locator away.

"So you made that in your past" kethri asked.

Kyp just nodded as the door opened. Kyp looked back and saw james come in.

"I should probaply give you this back" james said taking out his dragon spirit.

"He's a dragoon to" kethri asked shocked.

"Yes kethri. He's the dragoon of fire" kyp said.

"I realy don't belive it" kethri said.

"Take out your own dragon spirit, aim it at him and see what happens" kyp said.

Kethri nodded. She reached into he pocket and pulld out her dragon spirit. Kyp did the same and all three spirits glowed.

"A dragon spirit glows when others are near or when they are near there dragoon" kyp said as he put his spirit away.

"Speaking of which I can't keep this. I don't think i'm much of a fighter" james said handing it back to kyp.

"Sorry but I can't take it. You're a dragoon weather you like it or not. It's your dicision if you want to use it or not so keep it with you" kyp said giving the spirit back to james.

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: :confuse2: Okay, one of you edit, that was as confusing as hell. I wont post till one of you makes more sense, andedits!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skye

OOC: Sorry, I didn't see the previous post.
James sighed and put the dragoon spirit in his pocket. "Well, I guess that's it then." Kyp nodded and gave a half wave good-bye. "I guess I'll be coming along." Kethri did a double-take "You're what?!"

"Why the change of heart?"

"That's what dragoons are supposed to do, right?"

"Actually, the last black monster tried to kill her." James shrugged and started to leave the room. "Meh, same difference. I gotta go find out how to work this thing, so I'll leave you two alone."

After he left, Kethri turned to Kyp. "You're not actually going to let him come, are you?!"

Kyp just smilled. He had never seen dragoons og against each other him self but figured it would be a interesting event.

"I have to let him come with us. He's a dragoon and he'll be needed to fight" kyp said as he got up.

"Fine then. As long as he doesn't do any thing to annoy me" kethri said shaking her head.

"I'll be out for a bit. I should probaply train james a bit" kyp said as he left.

Kyp walked through the halls and found james heading to the court yard. He watched as james tried to get the spirit to work and started to chuckle to him self when james couldn't go into his dragoon form.

"Just focus on the spirit and feel the energy go into you" kyp said walking up to him.

James nodded as he closed his eyes. As he concentrated he was surrounded by fire. The fire turned into balls and floated around him. After a flash of light he was covered in red armor and his wings appeared.

"Now that you've got that finished let's see if you can you the power you have" kyp said as he went into his dragoon form.

"First we'll see if you can handle the magic you posses. Trust the spirit and it will show you the spells you can do" kyp said as he picked up a stone.

James closed his eyes and started concentrating. He opened his eyes and threw his sword into the air. Kyp threw the stone to as james started his attack. A fire ball started to form infront of him. Once the fire ball was finished he punched it. The fire ball flew and hit the stone.

"You've learned to do the flame shot. Trust your spirit and it should show you the rest of them" kyp said as he turned back.

James looked at the armor he was covered in, and then to the rock he had obliterated. "Wow. Cool." He flew low, next to Kyp. "Can all of you do this type of stuff?" Kyp nodded. "Dragoons all have their magic, each relying on their element. You'll find more about it with time." James grinned. "Cool." He started floating aimlessly through the air. "So, what's brought you to the castle, James?"

"Uh..." He thought about telling about the artifact he found, but decided against it. "I came... to... visit somebody." Kyp nodded. "So why didn't you come with us?"

"You had that lunatic chasing you! I wasn't going to risk it!" Kyp nodded again. "Sounds reasonable."

"Right. So, what's happened?"

Kyp went through his memories to tell james what happened.

"Kethri's memories have arrision. I'm not really sure why they have stayed hidden or why they showed up now but I belive i'll will find out when the time comes" kyp said.

"O.k but why was smoke coming from the castle when I came to the town" james asked as he turned back.

"The rouge winglie who is after kethri made a minerature version of the virage. The one that was captured had escaped. It was distroyed but the winglie managed to get the moon object from us. Our last chance to stop him is to get the astral dagger" kyp said.

"The passing ceramoney for the dagger wont happen for a couple of days. I guess we should either train or seek out the other dragoons" james said as put his sword back.

"I'm planning to make a stop before we reach lohan. I have no idea why but I feel some of my past will show it's self after words" kyp said as he headed back to the castle.

"Is there any way for me to train before we leave" james asked walking up to kyp.

"Find coren. He got his dragon spirit awhile ago too so he should be at the same level as you" kyp said as he went back into the castle.

Coren looked around. He hadn't found any thing around the place where kyp had asked him to look.

"There doesn't seem to be any thing out here" coren said looking around.

Coren figured that what ever was there had left or was never there to begin with.

"I might as well go back and finish my training" coren said as he started heading back to the castle.

As kyp walked the dragoon from before walked up to him.

"I didn't intoduce my self before. My name is james. Kyp tells me you got your dragoon spirit awhile agoand he thinks you would be good to practice against" james said.

"Sure why not. I havent used my spirit yet so let's go" coren said smilling.

Coren started concentrating. Circles of energy formed around him as he was covered in dragoon armor.

James just staired.

"Are you sure you haven't used the spirit yet. It seems like you got it with out trying" james said.

"I haven't used it till now. So go into your dragoon form and we'll start" coren said as he drew his sword.

James nodded and went into his dragoon form. He drew his sword and prepared him self. They flew into the sky and started there fight.

James grinned. "This's gonna rock." They charged at each other, and clashed high above the courtyard. Their attacks were unbelivebly rapid to James, who had never been able to move at the speed he was going now. After a bit of swordplay, their blades locked. "Y-you're pretty damn good." James said, pushing hard on the blade. "But not good enough!" He darted to the side, letting Coren stumble forward. James thought he was off balence and raised his sword high to strike Coren with the hilt, but Coren's foot shot back into his gut.

The pain was almost enough to make James drop his blade, but he clung on tight. The kick sent him back into the wall, which cracked under his force. Coren stood up to full height, hovering in the air like nothing happened. "I think that's enough warm-up."

"You're kidding." James mumbled under his breath. [i]I gotta watch out for his attacks. Maybe I can stay ahead of him in speed.[/i] James grinned. "Allright, but don't hold back." Coren grinned as well, before charging again. James ducked to the side, and caught Coren's blade as it came to score in the side of the face. James pushed hard and threw Coren's blade back, throwing him off guard. But Coren was prepared, and blocked James's kick to the collar bone, and kept hold of his foot.

Coren wrapped an arm around James's trapped foot, and threw him across the yard into the far wall. But this time James was lucky, and landed on his feet, ready to spring off the wall. Coren charged, and James caught his head and rammed it into the wall.