OtakuBoards

Legend of dragoon: new heros, new enemy

T man

"Why would I do some thing like that. I said that i'd be around to protect you and because I allways do what I say i'm going to stay with you" kyp said. Kethri looked up to him and gave him a hug. "Thanks kyp" kethri said. "Are you up to looking around" kyp asked. "Not yet. I think i'll be in here untill i'm ready to go" kethri said. "O.k then. I'll be back here in a little while" kyp said as he stood up and left. He walked back to the throne room to find felica talking to the king. "Excuse me sir. I'd like to know what you ment that we have meet before" kyp said. "If you'ld like to know I will tell you. A couple of weeks ago I was on a trip to the 8th night hood. It was to decide where to put the dragoon spirit of wind. As you know the dragoon spirit of wind belonged to a night of the 8th night hood. While there a group of bandits had attacked with monsters that we have never seen before" the king said looking down.
"We defeated most of them and captured one. We belive that it is some form of virage but no one has seen a living one for a hundred years" the king said. "What's a virage. I've herd of them but never seen any form of one" felica said. "The virage was a creature created by the winglies to stand up to the dragons that the dragoons controled during the dragon campaign. May I see if it is one" kyp asked. The king nodded and led them down stairs to a locked room with gaurds. Once the doors were opened kyp walked in and looked inside the cage. The creature inside just looked at him but growled when it saw felica. "It is a virage only a smaller version. How this kind was made I don't know because not many of the winglie's know how to make them" kyp said. "It hasn't done any thing since we caught it" the king said. "You should probaply keep a eye on it. Virages were one of the most powerfull creatures during the dragon campaign" kyp said as they left.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James leaped in the air, but the wingly was enjoying herself staying just outside of his range. "C'mon! Fight me seriously!" Zoma came speeding down and hit him as hard as she could in his stomach. James doubled over as the wingly flew back up again. "I'm enjoying this just fine." James started to get back up, but kneeled down. "I'm gonna...puke." The burinig vomit came flowing out, as did a short black diamond cylinder with a cloudy ball at the end. James picked it up and marveled how it had stayed perfectly clean. "GIVE THAT TO ME!!" Zoma screamed diving at James. James dived out of the way and grinned. "You want this thing? You'll have to kill me to get it!" A volley of green fireballs came, destroying everything in their path. James dived and sprinted into the forest, screaming "why me?!!"

Guest Skyechild91
[I][COLOR= orange][SIZE= 2][FONT= arial]OCC: I wouldnt have said that if I were you, James. I deffinatly would not have said that...::walks away shaking her head:: [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Guest Skyechild91
[I][SIZE=2][FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]OCC: I meant you should not have said, 'If you want it youll have to kill me', cuz she will kll him to get the thing.[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I]

[color=green]Please don't have posts dedicated to these OOC comments. It's fine to stick them before or after a post, but the last three posts have simply cluttered up the thread. Plus, one-sentence posts are never smiled upon. :p Feel free to PM each other instead.

--terra[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Okay, thnx Terra.

IC: When Kyp had left, Kehtris head fell baxck on the pillow. [I] Wow... I cant believe my parents... are dead... [/I] She got up, still weak. When she reached the window, she sat on the window seat, thinking. [I] That was kind of shocking, for me and Kyp...[/I] She still couldnt believe that she wasnt really a native of Seles(sp). Her hadn went to her silver hair, then to her pupiless silver eyes. She msiled. [I] But then, how could I be, with these eyes and my hair? Damn I hate this! [/I] She got op then flopped down on her bed, frustrated. [I] I hate this! [/I]

Kyp was walking through the castle down to the ground floor. He walked through the floor looking at the weapons. "You are the winglie called kyp right" a man asked walking up to him. "Ya. What can I do for you" kyp asked. "We'll have the drawing spell ready to draw the moon object from the king also i've been asked to give you these" the man said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out three small stones. "Aren't these the dragoon spirits of fire, wind and earth" kyp asked taking them. "Yes. Due to attempts to steal them they were left here for safe keeping. The king said I should give them to you once you returned" the man said before he left. Kyp started heading back up to the floor where the rooms were. Along the way he saw paintings of the dragoons that were there a hundred years ago.
He stoped infront of a painting of meru. "I'll probaply never become as stronge as a winglie as you or loyd but to protect kethri i'll have to" kyp thought as he started walking. He came to the rooms that they were staying in and walked into kethri's room. "Are you o.k kethri" kyp asked. "I guess i'm fine. I've just been thinking about my past" kethri said. "Well at least you have a past to think about" kyp said sitting down next to her. "What do you mean by that" kethri asked. "I know nothing of my past. All I know is that my name is kyp, i'm a winglie and what happened 100 years ago along with what happened during the dragon campaign" kyp said. "I guess your worse off than me" kethri said. "Ya. I've gotten over it but I still wonder about where's my home and if there's any one out there waiting for me to come back" kyp said.

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri lay on her back staing up at the cieling. She smiled softly. "Well... even if no one is waiting for you, Kyp, if you do leave, I'd wait for you, forever if I had to." She trailed off, and turned her head away, blushing. She sensed Kyp smiles ligthly behind her. "Thanks, Kethri. I appreatiate it." Kethri sat up, and nodded. "Yeah, well, shouldnt we go do... whatever we're supposed to go do?" Kyp thought, [I] Whats this? Mood swing? I dont think thats all...[/I]

"Gogogogogogogo!" James yelled as the wingly flew after him. He ran to the forest until they came to a large leafy tree. James grinned. "This is just stupid enough to work!" He ran up to the tree and catipulted off of it into Zoma. He hit her as hard as he could with the flat side of his sword. She fell to the ground with a nasty bleeding bruise on her forehead. James grinned and started to take off, but couldn't help but look back. he moaned and finally ran back to her. "Stupid guilty concience." He bandaged her head and layed it on a make do pillow, before taking off again. He examined the little sphere at the top off it. The clouds in the orb changed to a firey red when he jiggled it. He grinned and put it in his pocket. "I can probably pawn it for a good bit." He thought outloud.

• 2 weeks later...
Kyp nodded and left the room with kethri fallowing. they walked into the throne room with the king setting on his throne as the ceremony to remove the moon object was about tp begin. "I was wondering when you two would show up. I was starting to wondering what you two were up to that would take you so long to get here" felica said smilling makeing kyp and kethri bluss. "We didn't do what you were thinking" kyp said. Felica was about to say some thing but the king interupted. "We'll start the ceremony in a couple of moments" the king said. The persion kyp was talking to before came and layed two cups with a liquid inside n the sides of the throne then threw pieces of wood. "What are those" kethri asked. "Pieces of the bark from the devine tree" kyp said as the cups started smoking. A helper walked up to the king and stuck his hands into him and started pulling out the moon object. "In a way that's gross but we do need to get the moon object" kethri said as the moone object was pulled out of the king.
As the ceremony ended a explosion was herd from the lower flors. A knight came running into the room. "Sir, a winglie busted in and freed the virage. They're heading up here. The other knights are tring there best to hold them off but they're to strong" the knight said. Have every one leave and have the remaining knights help" the king said standing up. the knight nodded as he started back to the stairs but the stair case broke apart in a cloud of smoke. The rouge winglie flew out of the smoke towards the knight with the moon object and grabed it from him. "You've got a couple of days left kyp before the astral dagger is showen for the passing ceremoney" the rouge winglie said. "We'll get it before you do" kyp said. "We'll untill that day i'll leave you to deal with one of my pets" the rouge winglie said as he flew off. Kethri started running after him but a rumbling sound was herd. The virage came up. "I guess we have a fight. We can't go after him yet so we'll have to deal with him later" kyp said drawing his sword.

• 1 month later...
Coren rode his horse back bal. He came to the gates as the stars started comeing out. As he rode towards the castle he saw a figure flying away. He stopped to took a closer look to see some thing he didn't expect.

"Is that kyp flying away" coren asked him self.

He shook his head as the figure left into the sky. He knew that kyp wouldn't of come by unless he had a reason to. Coren looked towards the castle to see that smoke was comeing out of a hole in the ceiling. He started back on his way agian faster than before. He came to the front of the castle to see knights running around. He stopped as a knight came up to him.

"Sir leon. We've managded to get the king and every one else out except for the kings guests" the knight said.

"Who are the guest and what has happened here" coren asked as he got off of his horse.

"The winglie known as kyp and his friends. The monster he caught turned out to be a minerature virage and it got loos" the knight said.

"Thanks for the info. I'll be back after the virage has been distroyed" coren said as he ran into the castle.

Kyp and the others faught against the virage. Kyp sent out a wave of energy knocking the virage over. "I think you got it kyp" felica said. Kyp just shook his head. The virage got up and roared. "How strong is this thing" kethri asked taking a fighting stance. "Well what would expect from some thing that can bring down dragons" kyp said. "These things are as powerfull as dragons" kethri asked shocked. "Normale virages have the power to bring down dragons but I don't know about this one. It's not a real virage" kyp said smilling as he slashed at the virage. "Well this thing seems as strong as the ones i've herd of" felica said. Kyp just shook his head as the dragon spirit activated. Kyp took it out as a knight came running up to him. "Hey kyp, I thought I asked you not to do any thing like this. Well not with out me any ways" the knight said. "Sorry but I don't remember saying that" kyp said. "Stop joking man but more to the point what's going on here" the knight asked.
"We're fighting a minerature virage so either shut up and fight or leave" kyp said as the virage made a swing for them. Kyp and the knight jumped back. "Well who ever you are catch" kyp said as he tossed the dragon spirit. The knight caught it and it glowed. "Hay kethri let's go" kyp said as he held onto his dragoon spirit. Kethri nodded as she glowed. They both went into there dragoon forms. "So what can I do like this kyp" kethri asked. "Use the star children attack" kyp said as he held his hands together. "I don't know how but i'll try" kethri said raising her hands. Teh clouds above them parted and showed the stars. Balls of light started streaking from the starts and struck the virage. "I'll help you guys out" the knight said casting a rave twister spell. A twister started spinning around the virage. "Let's bring it down. I'll use the divine dg ball attack" kyp said as a ball of energy appeared in his hands. He threw it at the virage striking it. The virage started falling as kyp and kethri returned back to normale.

Coren just watched kyp and the girl turn into dragoons and kill what seemed like a virage. He had only left for a week to get a report from the eigth night hood and returned to find the place being attacked and found out that kyp didn't know who he was.

"Excuse me but can some one tell me what the heck is going on here and why don't you remember me kyp" coren asked as the virage started smoking away.

"We came here to get a moon object but a fight broke out and I still belive we've never meet" kyp said putting his sword back.

"You saved me from a group of monsters and I vowed that i'd follow any thing you said if you needed me" coren said.

"Sorry but I don't remember saying that" kyp said shaking his head.

"Don't take it seriously. Kyp just doesn't have all of his memory back and i'm kethri and this is felica" kethri said.

"Well since kyp doesn't remember me i'll introduce my self. I'm coren leon. A leader of the eigth knight hood" coren said as the king came back.

"So has the virage been defeated" the king asked.

Kyp and the others just nodded.

"So why did you give me the dragon spirit of earth kyp" coren asked takeing out the dragon spirit.

"You are to be the next dragoon of earth so you'll be coming with us" kyp said.

"Well it seems like you'll be leaving soon coren. I expect to get your report from the out post before you leave tommarow" the king said.

Coren noddd as they checked to make sure every thing was around. Every thing was there except for the moon object. Coren knew they would be leaving soon to go after the asteral dagger because of the legend. He started heading down to the main floor to get his armor repaired.

James sat and waited at the exchange shop for the owner to examine his newest find. "Hmmm..." The shopkeeper said absently, examening the artifact. "Where exactly did you find this?" James pondered for an answer. It wouldn't sound too good to say it came out of him. "I...er...just found it."

"Well, I can't determine what it is, can you?"

"It's a pretty diamond thingy. Someone can use it for jewlry."

"That used to be true, but I need to classify exactly what it is to make sure it isn't dangerous." James banged his fists on the desk. "You've gotta be kidding me! How am I supposed to find out what it is?!" The shopkeeper absently "Hmmmed" again, staring off into space. He snapped his fingers. "Ah! I have a cousin near the palace who can tell you what it is!"

James thought back to his escapade in the cave with the others. "Right. Anywhere else I can find out?"

"Nope, sorry."

"At all?"

"Nope."

"Is there any route besides the cave?"

"Nope."

"Is nope all you can say?"

"Nope...er..no." James groaned and started walking out. A while later, he found himself back at the river. "It worked last time." He ran along side the river, and then dived in, shooting through like a torpedo.

Kyp took out his dragoon spirit and the fire dragoon spirit. He pointed them to seles and they glowed. "It seems the next dragoon of fire is comeing. He should be by here in the mourning" kyp said as he put the spirits away. He turned around and headed out side. "I goofed up on this one. I should of known that the virage would get out. It was probaply allowed to be caught so it could be a distraction" kyp said looking down. He looked up into the sky to see the stars out.
"I wonder what my future holds. I'll need to ask when we get to fletz" kyp thought. As he looked at the stars siriko came out. "How are you doing kyp" kethri asked. "I'm fine except that I can't belive I let the moon object get stolen. The last moon object is the astral dagger in fletz" kyp said. "Speaking of which how are we supposed to get there" kethri asked. "We'll need to go through the bog, then hoax and the barrens" kyp said. "Well don't worry. I'm sure we'll get the dagger before it's stolen" kethri said as she headed back into the castle.

Coren walked down the stairs into the ground floor.

"I would of rather of gotten sir lavitz dragoon spirit than the giganto's" coren thought as he walked through a hall.

He had nothing against gigantos but he'ld rather get the spirit that belonged to his hero. He knew the spirit was there but he had never thought of asking for it. The thought of some one else gettint it didn't realy make him happy. He had followed his training and his skill as lavitz but the dragoon spirit hadn't chosen him.

"Oh well. The giganto known as kongle was a friend to king albert and lavitz was a frined to him so i'll have to deal with it" coren thought.

He walked into the area where they made weapons, armor and some of the spells.

He found the persion who made the spell to remove the moon object working on some weapons.

"I need you to work on my glaive and create some new arows" coren said slinging the glaive off of his back.

The man nodded as he took it.

"I should probaply find kyp now and find out what's going on" coren said to him self as he left.

Guest Skyechild91
OOC: I think you got Kethri and Siriko mixed?

IC: Kethri flopped into the grass on her back, outside the castle. [I] Its so beautiful?[/I] she thoguth as she stared at the stars.

OOC:Sorry, brain dead....

O.O.C: You're not the only one. I've been out of it for awhile

Kyp went through the castle and looked around. He felt that he had been through there many types but he didn't remember coming there. "Why can't I remember my past" kyp asked him self. As he walked though the halls the knight from before came up to him. "So why'd you come here kyp. From what I know you were still traveling" coren asked. "Well, if you must know me and the others had come for the moon object" kyp said. "That doesn't seem like a good reason" coren said.
"Well there's another reason. The girl who's turned into the dragoon of light is the moon child. I vowed to protect her and get the moon objects before a rouge winglie does" kyp said. Coren just looked at him a bit stunned. "Well i've never doubted you so i'll help you protect her. I give you my word as a knight" coren said smiling. "Thank you coren and I have a question for you" kyp said. "O.k then what is it" coren asked. "Do you know any thing about my past" kyp asked. Coren just shook his. "Then my search continues" kyp said as his wings appeared. He flew out through a balcony and sat on the roof. He looked towards the sky as he thought about what he knew about him self.

Coren looked at the balcony that kyp left through. He didn't know why kyp asked about him self but he had figured that he would find out the reason later. He turned around and started for the kings meeting room. He came in to find the king talking to some of the knights. The king saw him and told the knights to leave.

"So what is the progress of the eight knight hoods out post" the king asked as he sat down at a table.

"We haven't been attacked by any monsters or bandits and we've had most of it moved into the fields" coren said as he sat down.

"And as for the dragon poison that was in the area" the king asked.

"Most of the poison has left with the dragon being gone for a hundred years but there are still some traces of it and the forest is started to return to normal" coren said.

"That is good to know. I would like you to travel with kyp and his friends for awhile. With the reappearance of virages it seems like a war will start or the power of the god of destruction will be let loose" the king said.

"I was planning to travel with kyp any ways. I'll do the best I can to protect the moon chilled" coren said getting up.

The king nodded as he started looking through some papers. Coren left and started searching for kyp.

Kyp was on top of the castle still in thought about him self. He heard a noise behind him and turned around. He saw the knight coren come onto the roof.

"What can I do for you coren" kyp asked looking back towards the sky.

"I've talked to the king and he agrees that I should travel with you and your friends" coren said walking up to him.

Kyp just nodded as he got up. He walked to the edge of the roof and started floating once he couldn't go any farther while coren just followed on the roof. He circled the castle untill he found kethri laying down on the grass.

"So how well do you think you'll be able to protect her" coren asked.

"I don't know. I've failed to get one moon object and I don't know if i'll be able to get the next one. If I don't get the next one then it means i've truly failed in my mission" kyp said shaking his head.

"Well if you fail I will see it as my duty to keep a eye on her" coren said.

"Thanks coren. You're a good man" kyp said as he floated back.

"It's the way I was raised and it's the way I act as a knight" coren said as he headed back to the door he came through.

Kyp just nodded as he landed on the roof. He looked down to make sure that kethri was still there. He saw that see was still looking at the stars. She seemed like she didn't mind that some one was after her and kyp would do what he could to keep her safe. He sat down and looked of into the moon.

Coren looked back to see that kyp had gone back to stairing at the sky. Coren realy didn't know what would be instore for him tommarow but he felt that being trained as a knight and living his life as one would help him. He closed the door as he started back down the stairs. As he walked the persion he had left his weapons and armor with walked up to him.

"I've had your armor repaired and spells were put into your glaive and the armor. The spells should give you some better strength and some more defence" the worker said.

"Thank you for the help. I'll need this stuff for my trip tommarow" coren said taking back his weapon and armor.

The worker nodded then left. Coren started back down the stairs to see the king talking to some people who had asked about what happened. Most of the people seemed to either be calm or be scared about what happened.

"I'll do as I said to help kyp and protect the people who are threatened by the attacks" coren thought as he headed to his room.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" James yelled as he neared the palace. A large rock loomed in the river, and he crashed directly into it. After three minutes, his hand reached out of the water and he rolled onto land. "Note to self, don't do that again." he mumbled, rubbing his head and gasping for breath. He looked around where he had come out. It was just a half a mile from the palace, this would be a good place to start walking from.

He stood up and started running towards the palace, stopping anyone he could to ask for directions. "Excuse me!" He yelled, running behind a carrige. It didn't slow down, so James lept up on top.

His head hung over the front opening. "Excuse me, but can you-"

"AAAAAAH!! Burgaler!" The passenger screamed. It was a very royally dressed lady, surrounded by guards. "You dare try to pillige us, vadal?" One of the guards asked him. "No, I-"

"Get him!"

Kyp looked down from the stars and into the town. He looked and saw people chasing some one. Kyp just shook his head as he watched. As he watched the persion run his dragon spirit and the fire dragon spirit reacted.

"I might as well get him out of what ever trouble he caused" kyp said standing up.

His wings appeared and he jumped off the roof. He flew through the town untilll he found the knights and one of the workers in the castle chasing james. They chased him into an ally and the knights drew there swords.

"He's with me guys. You can put back your weapons" kyp said as he landed between james and the knights.

"I know your a friend with the king and sir coren but it seemed like he was stealing" one of the knights said.

"Even so. If you need another oppinion on if he should be killed or not you can take it up with the king or coren. I'm sure they'll agree with me. They have allways trusted my judgement" kyp said.

"Fine. We'll take your word on it but if tries any thing we'll take it up with the king" the knight said as they left.

"Why did you help me" james asked.

"I helped you because you are the dragoon of fire. A battle will start so the dragoons will be needed" kyp said turning around.

"I don't think i'd be cut out for a dragoon" james said.

"Well even if you don't belive it you're a dragoon. Dragon spirits know who they go to and will react to them" kyp said.

He reached into his pocket and took out the fire dragon spirit. The spirit was glowing brightly. Kyp handed it to james who just looked at it.

"Weather you want to belive it or not you are a dragoon so i'm giving you the dragon spirit. I'll probaply be seeing you at the castle later so come when you can" kyp said as his wings appeared.

Kyp lifted off the ground and headed back to the castle.

Guest Skyechild91
Kethri sat up, propped by her arms. Her hair glistened from the dew it had picked up off the grass. She spotted Kyp leave. Kethri stood, and closed her eyes, inhaling the night air.

The teen was like a moonbeam on the grass, back-dropped by the dark castle walls. Her silver hair, eyes, and clothing made her pale skin seem milky.

A soft breeze rustled the wet grass, caressing Kethri?s skin as it wove in and around her. Her hair moved, reaching her waist in silver waves. The moon child heard a soft noise- whispering. Her hearing kicked up a few notches as her sight dulled. She heard a lot- the grass rustling, crickets, and the stream.

And the whispering. Filling her ears, yet far away. [I]Kethri?[/I]

Kethri heard Kyp return, and saw the outline of James with him. A spark of dislike flared within her, as James had cared nothing for her previously.

[I]Damn you, James.[/I]

The whispering came again, soft as silk, yet bold as wool. [I]Kethri? Kethriveris?[/I] kethri started to lose conciousness as something took over. She called out, but the sound was far away to her ears. ?Kyp??

OOC: Tag, Tyler! BTW, her full name is:
Kethriveris Damai Diran
Only Kyp and Kethri?s parents know her full name. Not even Kethri knows it.